1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
At first, when I tested myself, I got INFJ. But as I started to read through the description .. they were just a lot of things I felt like I didn't really connect to. I mean, the small details and little tangents are precise in describing me (such as my reservedness, preference to structure, etc.) but the big things - such as how INFJ's can become all mystical and have these "aha!" moments, and how they have a diverse range of layers to their character -- I felt like I didn't completely relate to these depictions.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Well, it's hard to explain. For me, I don't really desire for material things/ tangible results; but what I strive for is this feeling. The feeling of true freedom, bliss, and contentedness - free from what other people think of me, free to do whatever I want, the realization/knowledge of the beauty of life, and the absence of feeling like everything in the world is out to get me. So yeah, I don't really wish for "achievements", like becoming a doctor, buying a huge mansion, but all I want is this feeling as I've described above. ^
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
The time when I was at my finest - hmm. I'd say it's whenever I go out to socialize with a small group of friends (1 - 2) after recharging myself (being alone for at least like 2 weeks) then sharing my ideas, saying what I think, being creative and spontaneous and just enjoy spending time with them, feeling like I belong with humanity and feel my character/presence being appreciated by others.
Or, sometimes, I like to walk to a secluded park on a sunny day, find a huge hill/ huge patch of fresh, cool green grass, lie down, stare at the bright blue, and expansive sky, breathe in the fresh cool wind, think about nothing and everything as I stare at the sky and clouds above me, and just sighh at the peace and tranquility. This may be kind of hard to grasp, but I feel SO GOOD when doing this, like I can't even emphasize how much I love just lying down and staring into space - makes me feel infinite. But everything's gotta be dead silent except the chirping of birds, wind, and the trees rustling. People have to be at least 500 metres away from me, and the sky has to be bright and blue.
Yeah, I'm weird like that ...
(sorry my responses are getting kinda long ... I'll try to shrink it down. )
4) What makes you feel inferior?
To me, my personality makes me feel inferior. I'm constantly around people who are witty, expressive, funny, outgoing .. and then there's me - boring, dull, can't express ideas/feelings well, not spontaneous ... I may be exaggerating a bit, but all my friends, they make being funny/outgoing seem so effortless! When they laugh, they're truly laughing with no restrictions or limitations. When I laugh, I laugh because it's expected of me - because society wants me to.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Mostly, I think about how it'll affect me - yes, I'm selfish like that. (x
First, I mentally lay out pros and cons, then I check if my conscience approves of it (will it affect other people in a negative way?), then I execute it.
Oh, and I also check how it'll affect me in the long run.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
My emphasis is trying my hardest, and being authentic (true to myself) usually. I don't really care about the outcome, as long as I've got these two in check.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
The time I had fun ... well, it's usually with my friends. Just being relaxed (I'm always anxious), recharged, energized, and truly connecting to them. I usually look back at this memory in a really hazy, bright, and blissful way. Yeah.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
First, I like to understand WHY I have to learn this new skill, and the purpose it serves. Then, I try to understand the basic fundamentals/concept on it. And lastly, I learn the formula/instruction then carry it out.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I really like to be organized ... although, most people would disagree with me considering the state of my house, locker, desk, etc. I usually organize my drawers and such by vaguely, like by category, but I don't focus on the details, for example, I don't like to have a certain arrangement when shoving stuff in my drawers. But I really find myself more comfortable and happier when things are organized.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense mostly. Then, I try to look for information that support this new idea.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Mostly think before speaking. Some exceptions though. And I prefer group discussions (a small group), because in one-on-on I feel a lot more exposed/vulnerable while in a group discussion, I have the luxury of knowing that I don't have to participate if I don't want to.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Usually know where I'm jumping before leaping, but sometimes, when I'm really lazy to research and search for info I just jump in. :P Words speak more than actions to me.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Say no. :P
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I tend to get really glum and quiet, moody, lash out at random people, have random angry outbursts, and tend to procrastinate a lot.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Most of the time, I like to analyze people ... and talk about a lot of random things, usually philosophy or psychology. Or, once in a while I like to just be a girl, and talk about dresses, boys, etc. (x
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life
My work. :P
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
It varies .... a LOT.
Some people think of me as a very fun, sociable, people-person, person.
While another group of people think I'm quiet, reserved, boring, simple, and a person of few words.
Some people think I'm intelligent and sensible,
while some people think I have my head in the clouds, and that I'm dumb/gullible.
But it's pretty universal between all my friends that I'm a really weird, independent, and nice person.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Searching really random things on Google, reading, watching TV, going for a solitary walk, etc.
I don't have a very rich social life as you can see. (x