Wondering what you guys think..... I'll post this little questionnaire and let's see what you guys' opinions are.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I’m fairly logical. I need everything to make sense to me, and when it doesn’t I get frustrated. I never noticed this as I kept writing what I felt people expected me to write. But I want to think I'm NF of some sort. Maybe because I'm a girl? Not sure. Also for a former NF, I don't have any morals.. Like I'm not big on anything, nor care about people stepping on my "morals". I don't even notice it, or know what they are. Fe and Fi are both big on morals.. group morals or personal, and I don't have either.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn to understand everything and be happy.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was like 7….
I would assume it was because I was young. I knew I had allot of time to figure things out. I had no stress factors that were that important, like big decisions that could have a major impact on my life. It was just an over all easy time.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Showing people my weakness. If I were to make a decision or something like that and it turns out to be bad or the wrong choice. People around me that are less incompetent, being looked at as better than me or others because they seem to have better social skills so they fool people into thinking they are great at whatever they do. Caring about someone, and someone finding out. I dislike the feeling and it gives them control.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
When I weigh my decisions I start off confused. I think about what I need most, and which one has less cons, and then I go with whatever makes sense to do, due to my circumstances at the moment.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I suppose I do. I’m not sure about these “project” questions, but while doing a project for school I would I assume I would want to control the outcome, so that I can get the desired result….. Maybe I’m missing something but it seems obvious.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I actually don’t think I have fun. Last time was probably when I was 6… Not much of a memory but I’m assuming I had an authentic good time. I was at a theme park and it was my first time there. I am not sure how to define fun, or what the feeling feels like either. I would not know how to define a moment like that but that was my sincere attempt.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I theorize it. I think and over think whatever it is and try to understand it from the inside out so that it’s easier for my to understand. Then I proceed to memorize. If something is able to be hands on I’m assuming that would help also depending on the situation.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Depends on what you’re asking. I’m organized with certain things, but I’m assuming this question is asking about my surroundings and it varied. But I would not consider myself a neat freak. My room gets messy, and I also procrastinate a lot.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I think I try to understand the principles behind it to see if it makes sense. And if it does, I read up more on it again to make sure something about it isn’t off. And then I read more for entertainment, and mull it over.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Neither really. But I guess when in school I made sure everyone was included in some way. But it isn't my main concern. My concern is to understand what's going on.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
One on one. I think before speaking, but I’m sure I can have my moments.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I think I’d like to know where I’m jumping. I don’t think actions speak more than words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends on what we’re gonna do and if I want to do it or am alright with it. And how settled in I am in my bed already.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get confused. And try to find ways to become unstressed. I get annoyed at what i'm feeling and I try to sleep it off, or try to "get my mind off of it" though that never works because I can't ever stop thinking.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Nothing really that I can pin point. I guess people that can’t make sense of their own reasoning or don’t care to explain things even though it could make things ruin smoother or make others understand and feel at ease. People that are outspoken and super biased. People that are stupid. Assholes. People that make irrational decisions without any forethought.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Ideas. Astronomy. Theories on the beginning of life. Different time periods. Their thoughts on life. What if scenarios. The future, etc.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life
My emotions. I'm not that in touch with them I guess.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They perceive me as funny but dry. Lethargic. Sarcastic. They perceive me as mean sometimes or judgmental. I’ve hear I come of like a know it all because I always have an answer for everything, but it’s just because I read and choose to share if they ask or it pertains to them.
They are wrong because I am not mean nor judgmental. I just listen. I’m not a know it all, I am not cocky about what I know. I just try helping by giving information I know, and they perceive it this way. They said another word for it is smart, but they don’t care to know what I know so I over explain things, and that’s where the “know it all” thing comes from.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I’d go to England, get a nice comfy hotel room and relax, see some sights, have a nice dinner. Learn about the history of the place. Relax.
Feel free to give any feedback you want.