If you can, please explain your ideas using functions (Fe/Fi, Te/Ti, Ne/Ni, Se/Si) as oposed to the letters.
Sorry for the length, and thanks for taking the time! :)
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Basically, I don't understand the difference between Ne/Ni..but it's more complicated than that.
Possibilities (no order)
ENTP (Ne, Ti, Fe, Si)
INTJ (Ni, Fe, Ti, Se)
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to go into the medical field and bring better health standards to countries that desperately need them. Why? One day I realized that I can't find happiness in things/achievements. The best way to find happiness is by helping others. I'm pretty sure anyone can come to this conclusion regardless of their personality type though, so prehaps this is not relavent.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Hmmmm...idk =/ I honestly don't think about that kind of stuff much.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Not always knowing what to say and sometimes I feel like my values constrict me socially. For example, I never say "OMG". I don't swear, and generally I really don't like to gossip. As much as I hate how much controll my values have over my life, I still follow them. It's hard for me to live with myself when I don't.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
The future. I make lots of my descisions based on what I want for my life. What I want for my life is based on my values.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I love having control. I tend to throw out lots of ideas or come up with one brilliant idea that is complex in my own mind but really quite simple to execute. Sometimes my excitement can get me all the way through a project, but most times I waiver and work in bursts. When I come up with an idea that I love, I always share it with someone else, usually multiple people. I know myself that it's a good idea, but I still ask them for their opinion. It's silly, I know, but I think it helps motivate me to actually follow through.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I can't really think of a specific situation, but I love those times when I get a good laugh in. Sometimes I have a magic with certain groups of friends, but other times I really have to work at it. In the end, I love to be the one that makes everyone laugh. :) I'm VERY laid back and rarely take anything seriously. It can be a problem sometimes. Exceptions would be if someone accuses me of something or if someone starts a debate with me.
Must. Win. Debate. I. Will. WIN!
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I'll be hypothetical for a minute.
So let's say I really want to learn a foreign language. I descide to learn Japanese. Why? First of all, Japanese is really pretty. It's phonetic (if you spell it using out alphabet), so it's not entirely difficult. It's a challenge, and it's new. There'd be lots of reasons. How do I go about it? First of all, I would start looking up information in a fury of excitement and curiousity. Second, I would start forming methods in my head of possible ways to go about learning Japanese. This I would do by finding out exactly WHAT I'd have to learn (ie grammar, vocabulary, ect...) and comparing that to my various language-learing options.
Eventually I'd choose to learn Japanese by either complete cultural emmersion (going on a student exchange to Japan) or by watching subbed anime. After all, it's the easiest AND best way to learn a language. :)
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Very....and not so much. Organized in a scattered way maybe? Please don't base your assessment of me on J vs. P. I mean, you can if you want, but I'm partial to the cognitive functions themselves.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Eh, I'm not much of an evidence person. If the principles are logical, then I'm happy.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
hmmmm I really don't know
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?oi....uhhh...both? all? yes, no...idk
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Both. I can be quite impulsive at times. With major descisions, I tend to look at every angle, making descisions along the way but eventually setting my heart on one thing...only to change my mind again. So in other words, I'm not the best at making descisions. That doesn't go to say that I don't LIKE making descisions though...I'm just not the best at finalizing and really sticking to it.
Actions surely speak louder than words. I often doubt the validity of other peoples' words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
DVR the TV show and hang out with my friends.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I love having a gazillion things going on at once. I love being busy from sun up to sun down. Being busy energizes me. What stresses me out is doing mundane things like homework...it's so ridiculously pointless and easy. Why do something if I already know it/understand it. >.< I tend to really hate doing subjects that I'm good at, like math. To me it seems pointless to spend my time creating physical evidence of my understanding (aka homework).
Oh wait, so back to the actual question. When I'm stressed out, I look like this or sometimes like this
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I REALLY can't get along with Si (past-oriented) dominant people and people that have Fi as their forth function. It's almost like they have no feelings at all I don't mind Se (moment-oriented) though, and I really like strond Fe and iNtuitive types.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about things that spark my interests or let me be imaginative. Small talk is okay if we've just met, but I prefer to have more meaningful relationships than that.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
My past and my accomplishments. I tend not to care much about that stuff.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friend thinks I'm an ENFP. I disagree for a couple reasons, too much to explain.
I don't think she would ever say that I'm Si.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Roller coasters!! XD
Okay, I'll be realistic. I would play Skyrim. It's my current obsession. I tend to jump from obsession to obsession, scouting out every detail about each one before moving to the next.
Reasons I'm ENTP = I LOVE to debate. I seriously adore it! :) :)
Reasons I'm NOT ENTP = I'm not THAT extroverted. I mean...I guess I'm descently extroverted idk. And my Fe side is pretty strong. Prehaps it's grown to be that strong over time?
Reasons I'm INFJ = idk I just figured it was a slight possibility. In some ways it makes more sense than ENTP
Reasons I'm NOT INFJ = INFJs don't like conflict.