1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Unsure, really just guessed based on description of function in addition to letter description.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I desire to help others get what they want, but mainly just want to be their starting rock. I'm not necessary good with completing projects, but seem to have a penchant for telling other people where to start. I'm primarily interested in therapy or counseling. I believe that other people have to make the change, but it's alright to ask for assistance.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Suppose I cannot think of a specific time where I felt my finest, however it would most likely relate to a mix of feeling competent while doing what I love the most. For instance, if I'm doing a project I particularly enjoy, and I'm told that I've done well (provided with specific reasons) then I feel like I'm at my peak.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When individuals judge me based off stereotypes or judge too quickly based on a few interactions.
That, or when I'm told I'm doing poorly when I'm trying really hard with a task/situation.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I'd say a bit of all three. I want to be logical and realistic, but I will often use pro/con lists and judge my internal process to make sure that what I'm deciding meshes with my personal value system and is beneficial for me.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Probably to create the most original idea. As I am not terribly good with completing projects in general, I don't mind if other people take over to create my result. In fact, sometimes the changes they make to my original idea can produce something even better.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I would say my most fun times are my impromptu friend parties. I am not great at keeping in touch with people and it's fun to get together with them randomly. I don't really drink or partake in activities that are too dangerous... but it's fun to play Wii, silly little board games, and walk around the neighborhood with one another.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Again, a bit of all three... depending on subject material. I don't seem to have any issues with picking up new subjects or learning new abilities/gaining knowledge... but it always seems to relate to interest or the individual who is teaching me. The more I'm interested in the subject, I can pick it up myself. But if I'm not as interested, then the relationship with my teacher seems to be the most influential model. A good teacher will help me understand the practicality of a subject, will listen and encourage my many ideas, and not be too annoyed with the questions I come up with.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not particularly. I organize at a certain point, but I don't habitually pick up after myself. I have a breaking point; when I reach it, that's when I clean. I don't freak out if there is a pile on the floor, but if a mess will injure myself or others or with the appearance of bugs, it's too much.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I like to assume they are true until proven wrong. Honestly, I just enjoy seeing opinion on subjects and looking at all the possibilities related to an idea. Some ideas are more abstract and are more fun to take farther, but obviously there's a point where it's reality and where it's not. It's more interesting to see individuals who have stronger intellectual capability make abstract ideas come into play.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
It's strange; I prefer what I believe and to be myself... but I do get quite angry at doing that as well. Most people I am around seem to protect others before the self (lots of Fe) and think I'm selfish... I don't believe I act selfish, so I dislike it when they treat me poorly for not going along with the crowd.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Definitely speak before thinking. I tend to speak as I think and formulate ideas as they pop up. I prefer one-on-one communication... it's too challenging to follow many people at once.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I tend to know what I'm jumping into prior to leaping. Sometimes I know I just have to do it and not look back or think too hard. I do know if I think too hard about something, it makes it less likely to happen. With things I don't have a choice with, I find it's better just to go. I think words speak more than actions. I don't tend to get nonverbal communication well and prefer to just take in what people tell me.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends on if I'm lonely or not. I prefer to make plans ahead of time and get annoyed with sudden changes in schedule, but at times I take them up on their offer.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Full blown panic mode; think the world will fall apart and that everybody can see what I'm thinking. Used to struggle with anxiety.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't like people who judge without getting all the information, I dislike people who like things only because other people do (it seems like they don't have their own original personality), and I dislike people who aren't respectful of others.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
What is going on with their lives; hopes, dreams, ideas for the future.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Probably the stuff that is right in front of me. I pay very little attention to my surroundings unless it's life or death (like driving)
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?
They say I'm very outgoing and communicative with others. I've been told that I can be intimidating and that I dominate conversation. They think I'm very sweet and compassionate and enjoy that I don't settle with my negative qualities. I strive to constantly better myself. I think they don't realize how self-conscious I am and how I long to have relationships with more people. They would never say that I'm cruel and that I make judgements quickly.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would probably sleep, play video games, hang out with my husband, maybe hang out with a good friend if available, get a manicure/pedicure, lay outside if it's nice, go for a walk, or anything that sounds desirable at the moment.