Thank you so much in advance for anyone who wants to help me out on this!!
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I get anxious in social situations sometimes. I'm usually pretty shy unless I know you well. People that do know me well would probably think I'm crazy for saying that unless they've really paid attention to me in public settings because when I'm comfortable I don't shut up.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for excitement. I yearn for money. Shallow I know but money brings opportunities which bring excitement.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel I was at my finest when I was a mother to my boys when they were younger. (0,2 and 4). I feel like that's the thing in life that I have done best so far and felt most natural to me.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Thinking about things I haven't accomplished. I'm 37 and have no career. I have been a stay at home mom most of my life but my children are getting older and no longer need me like they did. (13, 15 and 17). I feel like I sometimes lack the confidence I need to truly succeed.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
For some reason I feel like this is a kind of tough one to answer. I'm pretty sure it's all about how I'm feeling. Looking back on major decisions I know I have thought about them and stewed on them but I'm pretty sure it's always about how I truly feel or how I feel it will make me feel. I've let my insecure feelings hold me back as well.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Since I don't work outside the home the projects I do are all home related. ie: painting a room, redecorating a room, cleaning the garage, etc etc. My emphasis is always the creative side of it. Expressing myself through our homes style. :)
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I will say this, I don't know if this goes against ENFP's or not but when learning about a new idea or theory I really do like an actual example. My son is extremely smart so when I'm having trouble grasping something I go to him usually. He sometimes goes out to left field which I can usually stay with him but most times I say "wait, give me an actual example."
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Clean yes, organized no. My life, finances, bills, checkbook, closets, and drawers are not organized at all. I do hate clutter and messiness. I have to have my house clean, especially before I go to sleep and when I wake up or it will literally wig me out or ruin my day.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I would a little of both. I don't need to go to in depth either way but I need the basic principals behind it and a little supporting information. I usually use my inside moral compass to judge everything.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Sorry but again both. I really like to know everybody is doing fine and sitting well where they're at. I am very very bothered by others unhappiness. I know I sometimes have a wring my hand kind of approach to even mini crisis. My mantra "what are we gonna do???!!!"
I also have a MAJOR moral compass. I have to make sure everything is in line with that and I am my harshest judge when I don't feel I am being as good of a person as I should. I don't consider myself a Christian, but very spiritual. The commandment Honor thy mother and father weighs on me heavily because my mom is a psychotic bi polar and I can't give her much. (emotionally or anything else). I have enormous guilt over that. I've actually had a nervous breakdown 5 yrs ago and that was a main culprit.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Speak before thinking always and every time! I'm also a very fast talker. That one I may be biased on because I don't get much group discussion so I crave it. That's probably why I'd say group discussion but I love one on one discussion as well. I love to hear myself talk (haha) but I don't like talking to a wall either. I LOVE interesting people!
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
JUMP into action! Action does usually speak louder than words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Again I'm probably biased here because I never get to go out so I'd probably say yes in a heart beat. I do have my shows though that I look forward to watching and if it's someone who I talk to a lot I may call them back when it's over. Nowadays with the DVR though I can always push pause. ;)
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Not good. I handle stress bad. I'm an emotional wreck. I cry a lot.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
My number one worst thing in the world in judgmental people and close minded people. That really is my number one pet peeve. I also wouldn't want to be friends with a boring person. I don't like having to pretend to like someone but will absolutely do it.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
HAha!! Is there anything I don't??!
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Money. I live beyond my means. We kinda live for the moment and don't save for the future. We have the "can't take it with you when you die" kind of attitude.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They percieve me as being bubbly and always happy because I always am when around them and actually won't accept a call or go out if I can't be.
They would never say I was boring or not funny.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
In the winter shopping (not for groceries, that's NOT fun).
In the summer on the beach or at the lake!!
I'm a total summer person. :))