I've gone through INTP, ENTP, and ENFP over the past 4 years. Another shift shouldn't surprise me.
Here's a list of my strengths (in rank order), as indicated by a recent test I took. I'm posting them here because I think they're relatively accurate:
- Curiosity and interest in the world
- Fairness, equity, and justice
- Hope, optimism, and future-mindedness
- Judgment, critical-thinking, and open-mindedness
- Capacity to love and be loved
These were strengths I did NOT possess. Again, these seem to be accurate:
- Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith
- Bravery and valor
- Self-control and self-regulation
- Industry, diligence, and perseverence
I would really appreciate it if people would help me out by asking me further questions to help figure out my type, or offer suggestions as to what would make me lean either way. I'm sure these traits don't show the whole picture.