1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I don't think the online tests are accurate enough. I think that my answers on the tests may be just my subjective opinion, but doesn't present the truth. I think I might be fooling myself with or without knowing.I think I am very emotional, but I am not good at dealing with emotions. I get depressed whenever I feel, even if it is happiness.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to be successful academically, and want to understand a lot of subjects, yet be a specialist in a field. I want to be competent, and intelligent. It would be nice to have a family and feel connected to someone, but it isn't necessary to be honest. The reason, because that's what I want, I would also like to have enough money to live a comfortable life. Another reason would be that I am interested in understanding the world around me, and trying to improve it. My goals are the only thing that connect me to reality.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way?
Whenever I am able to get the highest marks or prove that I am competent. Also having an intellectual conversation, learning something new, and becoming excellent at something others find difficult.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I don't know something or find it difficult to understand something.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about positive and negative aspects of different actions(internally, no paper), and add to that what I can do after each action and make a plan. Then I try to choose the plan that helps me reach what I find important(could be my personal preferences, or the plan with the least loss possible etc. and I DO care about emotions as well).
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Of course I do. However, I do care about how it has been done as well, I wouldn't like to miss the chance to get even a better outcome.[/B]
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I have lots of fun when talking to an INTP I know, the way he talks is fun. I also find my own jokes lots of fun. TBH can't remember a specific occasion. I have lost a big part of my memories due to lots of stress and traumatic experiences. I wish I had more time to spend with the people I care for, and the people I respect, but since that's gone what I mentioned would be the answer.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Not sure about this one, I am not good at memorizing things. I theorize, and try to find patterns most of the time. I hate memorizing things, cause it means that I didn't understand the subject well enough, which means failure to me. I like to try things out as well if I can.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I am not organized, but I organize my things weekly when I find the time. However, I like things to be organized.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
First I try to understand what principles they are based on, and see of they make sense. If they don't I would try to understand why it doesn't make sense, and try to fix any mistakes. Then I would try to find facts that support the idea. In the end, if it does have an application I would try it(if it doesn't have any purpose or application I wouldn't be very excited unless it is a scientific discovery). The last thing I would do is ask someone who I know is good at this subject, yet I wouldn't trust them completely and woul re-analyze everything they said.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
It depends, I mind my own business unless someone I respect makes a mistake that could hurt them, then I would probably give them advice. I don't like groups.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
If I am not VERY excited about something and have enough time I usually think before I speak. If I am expecting a conversation with someone I respect I will probably plan through it(if I know them well enough). I don't think before I speak when I am angry, that's why I avoid talking when I am angry or emotionally unstable. If someone disturbed me then, I will state the hurtful facts but never insult them. I definetely prefer one on one conversation I don't participate in group discussions.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I believe that action speaks louder then words when they are thought through, otherwise both actions and words would be foolish.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
It depends on what a night out means. If it means working on a project or learning something new, I am in, else I will stay at home.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become louder, and don't think before I say something. However, I just state facts and it seems like I say the right things. Most likely I would avoid being around others when I am stressed, and try to work things out in my mind. If it doesn't work I would go to sleep so I can clear my mind. Oh and I become very emotional as well.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I think it would be better to ask what makes me like other personalities, but oh well...
Fakeness, indirect, a time waster, over-emotional, and people who like to control people around them especially when they aren't qualified.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Anything that has to do with science, interesting theories, or a new project I can help with and learn something new from( although I think of myself as ignorant).
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I wouldn't know? I am not good at paying attention to my surroundings, and sometimes to my words it seems.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I don't know, a friend recently told me that I am a deep person, I have been also called innocent, weird, unique, fun to be around when tired or very excited, very reserved( don't think that's true as well), and highly intelligent( I don't think this one is true though, I consider myself very stupid). They would never say I am a considerate person( I don't care enough about complementing others it seems, when I am not interested I won't listen.)
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Thinking, I do this all the time. I would read a book, browse the forum, try to learn something new, watch trees, listen to the wind or take photos to not be completely detached from my surroundings.
If you want to ask any additional questions that would help typing myself go ahead. Also English is my third language, I apologize if I have made any grammar or spelling mistakes(I appreciate corrections+the rule they are based on I want to learn!).