I made it time ago, i'm curious to see after a while how my answers change and how differently i will be percieved.
Don't be fooled about my current guess about my type , ignore it.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I distrust my memory of the past ( remembering of episodes with great precision) so it is difficult to precisely analyze the ''big picture'', not only this moment of my life.
I constantly analyze myself (since i was 11 or 12, i think) and try to understand why i do what i do, but there is always something that i will not grasp.
Then , i could be fooled to my own idea on who i think i am , to my own biases on myself (that's why i search for precise episodes even if i don't like it).
I'm pretty sure i use Ti over Te , anyway, and i use a lot of it.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Mm.. Not easy to answer. Lately i'm considering aspects of life that i completely dismissed as unimportant or superficial.
Anyway , the constant is the need for intellectual challenge and understanding (the creation of a vision).
Now i'm considering that i should help people in some way , i'm not sure how, but i need to do something.
I've realized , then , that i can't live my life as an heremit , i need people , at least a person to love , even if i hate to admitt it.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I lack the will to search in my memory in this moment , sorry.
I would feel this way if i could anew hold the reins of my life in my hands.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
My own self criticism.
My lack of sternght to go on and make a project about the future.
My consequent ability to hurt who a love.
My lack of practical skills, my lack of contact and\or acceptance for the world , my uselessness in the ''real world''.
My dislike for everything ''superficial'' , without deepness.And my need to be superficial in some ways ,my own superficial needs.My inability to understand deeply.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Above all , i start to visualize ''films'' about what will happen and which obstacles i will find , and if i would be able to overcome them.Useless to say that i think about a lot of possible negative outcomes. Useless to say that if i can't see a way that ''make me sure'' that everything will go the right way (or at least that could ) i will do nothing.
Sometimes my father say to me that i want to know now what will happen , and that it is absurd . I think he is somewhat right.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I think i i would have.I explained that before.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Ok , i have to do this...
I have a lot of fun when i talk with my father for hours about science or about everything that require thinking and speculation.
I have a lot of fun when i play with my brother to videogames , we talk a lot abut his friends , funny episodes , about ourselves.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I have a strong convergent tendency , so i have to ''synthesize'' all the new concepts and to synthesize them with the hold knowledge.
I need a singular understanding . I mean , i have to grasp the ''essence'' of what things ''are'', the singular essence of multiple concepts .
For example , when i studied physics i had to try to find the foundamental ''equality'' or ''correspondence'' of the concepts of energy , moviment , force ... etc
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I'm not so much organized.Everything is messy in my room.
I disregard my physical environment.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the principle.. I like speculation about ideas , i like to theorize , criticize , decostruct ideas.
I'm bored and not interested in the research of facts that support ideas.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I don't know.I could not choose between the two.I want to do what i want and at the same time i want people that love me to be proud of me .
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Generally i think before speaking , but it's not an absolute truth , it depends on my mood.
I prefer one-on-one communication.I 'm not so confortable in group situations.I feel oppressed by all the people that will listen to what i say and i would be worried about what they all think.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where i'm jumping.I have to know for what i'm working now, if what i do will have a positive outcome, i'm future oriented in this sense.I'm not so much interested in the actual moment.I'm often unable to focusion the moment
Actions generally speak more than words. That's not a rule. Sometimes we can be unsure and unable to act , so ...
Or we can be scared about express oursleves with words. Everything has to be carefully evaluated , it depends on the person.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I think i would stay at home, but i guess It depends on how much time i have had to be lonely with myself during the day.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I can be cynical.
I become aggressive . I can be verbally very rude .
If i'm angry i loose control over my actions and break every object around me.
I eat too much or too little.I neglect myself phisically and my phisical environment more than usual ahah and that's a disaster , you know...
I obsess myself with the past. I hate everything i 've done and i've not done in the past, i would destroy it. But i'm not nostalgic , i view it as a chain that lock my way toward the present and the future.
In normal conditions i disregard my past as not important , i don't mind it .
Generally when i 'm stressed out i think that my foundamental violent destructive controlling nature shows itself.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
It depends i guess.
Usually i don't like dishonesty.I don't like cynicism.I don't like egoism.
It all depends on the person , anyway. It is a combination i guess.We are combinations.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Mh ... i think , everything in which i don't find meaning.If i find a meaning i will pay attention to it.
I don't pay attention to money. But i'm considering that if i had money i could do a lot more with my idealism , so i 'm aware that i should not compeltely ignore it.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
I think others percieve me as cold , distant.Somebady as calm and, maybe, sweet.
Somebody as wise and severe.
Somebody as completely unrealistic , in my own world, maybe a little stupid.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I think i would walk in a nice and solitary place and think about something, about some logical or '' philosophical'' problems .I would intermittently stop walking admiring the landscape.