Please help me type this girl. This is from her facebook 'About Me':
• I live in a world of abstract ideas, but I value pragmatism. Anyone can come up with a novel idea, but it takes a skilled individual to execute a plan that sees that vision realized.
• I think it's important to constantly reevaluate and reaffirm one's beliefs. We need to maintain an active life of the mind—we need to grow, we must avoid stasis.
• I think that in order to truly learn anything, we must humbly concede that we actually know very little, but never settle for accepting ideas merely at face value.
• I don't appreciate airs and pretensions to merit. Don't send that attitude my way. The only thing you would ever have to prove to me is that you you have a sense for your responsibility to society. The rest, you prove to God and yourself.
• I firmly believe that every individual is called to contribute to the advancement of his world and to remain ever mindful of his obligation to help his fellow man.