Okay, so first test I took gave me ENFJ. Second test gave me ISTJ.
Personally, I think I'm way too much of a conflicting, complex combination to be pinpointed.
- I think logically & analyze, but I also allow emotions to influence my actions.
- I always think first, act later.
- I take time for myself-- alone--, but I also love going to a party and hanging out with friends/getting to know new people, etc. Though sometimes I just want to shut you all out and bolt the door o.o
- I think about the future, and sometimes sacrifice the now for it, but I also know I must enjoy the moment, so sometimes I sacrifice the future for the now.
- I am open to new methods, but at the same time I rely on my past experiences. I don't just throw them out he window.
- Sometimes I plan out my day. Like, I'll set goals. But usually, I never reach them because I am on here posting XD However, sometimes I just think (or say) "SCREW IT!" and go do something random. Like that one time my family woke up and decided we should go on a roadtrip that day.
- I will do embarrassing things in public. Karaoke, wearing crazy hats, randomly putting on home made costumes even when it's not halloween....stuff like that.
- For the most part, I don't rally approach people. But there are quite a few days when I feel daring.
- At school I'm pretty organized-- not so much at home o.o
- I can usually tell people's moods without knowing them, and if I know them a bit better, what their next course of action will be. It's really easy for me to interpret body language, tone, and personality. Not with tests and stuff, because I'm not all that familiar, but I just have an instinctive knowledge about them.
- I can analyze a situation, but once again, I can also read and feel emotions. So if my friend is upset, I can pinpoint what when wrong but comfort her at the same time.
*phew* I think that's about it..need more info, ask me xD