I'm not sure which one I am. I relate to both types quite well. I was wondering if you lovely people could help me out? Yes? ;) Would be most delightful. It's interesting to ask strangers to help discover who you truly are... you would think, being me, I would know who the fuck I am. Boo yeah.
- I love being with people. I always want to go out, be out and do shit. I hate being alone most of the time... but there are days, where I love it. Where I don't want to know anyone and be a fucking slob. Mmm.
- I love meeting new people. I always want to meet new people. It's fun.
- Even though I like going out, I don't have the greatest social skills. I'm a bit awkward sometimes and I don't know what to say. Some things just don't click with me. I find 'everyday' things mundane. Why would I want to talk about them? I'd rather be silent than talk about stupid boring shit.
- If there is one possibility, there has to be at least a dozen... if not more. I know, it sounds fucking corny but it just how I roll.
- I'm not really organised. I just go with the flow. I don't mind changing plans at the last minute. It's fun. I'm not concrete. I hate the idea of anything set in stone. I'm a free spirit, man.
- I like to do things just to see how people react i.e. sayin' something stupid/ridiculous/far out just to see the look on their face.
- Always ready for change. Change is fantastic. Bring it on.
- Okay. I do learn from past mistakes but sometimes, I forget about the past and just go with it. Just because I do it again, doesn't mean it'll end up last time right? There's always the possibility it could lead to something else.
- I don't really like conflict. I'll avoid it if possible, even it means ignoring a few values of mine. Conflict changes everything.
- Casual sex is not too hard. It's pretty easy to move on and find someone else.
- It's hard not to be indecisive but damn... there are always hundreds of possibilities! But the question is: which one to choose?
- Wiki articles can be pretty addictive. While I sure as hell don't want to read about "Australian Women War II artists", I can read about the history of cheese for hours. Or find out new exciting words like "luckadasical" or "plethora". Mmm. Exciting useless information turns me on.
I can supply if needed... probably. I'm pretty crap at supplying information.