Hi! I've been assigned to do a presentation over my personality type in a Masters level education class, and I am having trouble defining myself. Any help would be appreciated.
Before I start, I have taken multiple free online assessments and always come out as IxTJ. It can go either way for N/S.
Some basics about myself:
- I was a history major/business management minor as an undergraduate
- I have been in a long distance relationship for the better part of 6 years. We saw each other a few times a year only, and we're getting married next May. Despite what people might think, we're both quite happy, and we accept it as what we have to do to be together. She is an xSFJ.
- I was planning on going to graduate school to be a history professor or lawyer, but I decided to become a teacher and build a family with my girlfriend instead. Family is very important to me. My family is already pretty well off, so that helped to influence my decision monetarily, as well. I currently go to graduate school for secondary education. I still hope to get a PhD one day in this field.
- I worked at a public library through most of high school, all of college, and up to present day as a graduate student. I fix computer hardware problems and generally work with the public for whatever they need.
- I have a healthy obsession with music and fashion. I put a great deal of time into learning guitar, and I'm quite good, but never in my wildest dreams would I risk a career on it.
- I drive a brand new 2010 Camaro (yellow and black). I like standing out. I'm not comfortable blending in with the crowd.