Just wondering what other people think about my type.
Some things about me...
Whew! This is a quite alot. Hehe. Sorry for the long post.
- I have a tendency to feel embarrassed for a person (whether that person was embarrassed or not) if in the same situation I would have felt embarrassed.
- I like helping people in a way that I'm sure will have a great, beneficial impact in their lives. Social conventions I will follow as to not cause myself embarrassment, but other than that conventions seem fake at times.
- Joining social groups is fine for me as long as there is not a strict commitment. I like it when I feel part of a group, but I feel stressed when they place high expectations onto me.
- I'm a pretty forgetful person. My mom usually gives me something to do and a few seconds later I forget almost everything what she said except for a few basic parts.
- When I hear a song, I usually remember how a song sounded like, but I have a hard time remembering what the lyrics said. I'm usually incredibly shocked that a person can actually remember lyrics.
- Nowadays, I find myself thinking what might happen in the future (Where am I going to live after college?, What kind of environment will I live in?, What kind of pets will I going to have?, What kind of job will I have? Will I be happy?). This and repeats of songs.
- I am rather a daydreamer, but I think more of the concrete kind although they can be fantastical as well.
- I lose my things easily. I lost my cellphone several times (One time, I found it in my mom's car and the other time I found it in my mom's purse). Also, I have a tendency of finding dollarbills in the washing machine. Maybe it's because I don't see much value in money by itself.
- When I wear clothes, I like to wear clothes that would not cause people to stare at me (I don't think of myself as a noncomformist), usually clothes that are dark or drab (like dark blue, forest green, black, grey, white, and brown).
- I don't like the idea of role models. I rather be my own individual person whoever that might be in the future. The idea of role models is just too confining and most real life people from the past have glaring flaws that I have a hard time accepting.
- I have a hard time telling my personal experiences and feelings to other people. It just leaves me to be way too vulnerable and too much open to attack.
- When I was little, I was rather gullible because I tended to freely give my lunch money to my friends.
- I don't have any favorite characters in fictional media, although I do have favorite plots. I just don't want to connect with any of them lest I see some flaw.
- When feeling depressed and lonely I have a tendency of getting very attached to my personal possessions.
- I remember when my language arts teacher gave our class a prose to read, I thought that the prose had a very interesting perspective on marriage (about the importance of practicality) that I have never thought of...until my teacher said the prose is a complete sarcasm against the practical nature in marriage. Then I felt rather stupid.
- I hate being rushed and have a tendency to have a hard time waking up in the morning (Just a few minutes more )
- I take rather long showers, which my parents complain about. I don't know. I guess I really like to reflect on myself in the shower.
- When I was a kid, I get lost very easily and ends up with me frantically trying to find my parents because I start looking at something else or follow someone who seems to look like my parents but ends up not being so.
- Usually I try to do my homework but ends up looking at some other topic.
- I have a tendency to first do my homework, but ends up daydreaming in the middle of it.