First of all: hello, everyone! Iím new here, please excuse my newbieness.
Iím really confused about my personality type. Iíve done several tests and the results vary from INFP to INFJ. Iíve read the descriptions and, to be quite honest, I can relate a lot to both of them. It would make me happy if you could help me find my personality type, even though I know it must be difficult for you to decide my type based only on a couple of sentencesÖ Anyway, I would really appreciate the help!
I tried to sum up some important aspects of my personality. It was really hard to do and I hope itís informative enough. So, umÖ here they are:
- I feel really guilty whenever something bad happens and I canít do anything to help (even if thereís nothing I can possibly do);
- Iím extremely indecisive and worry too much over the various possible outcomes of that same decision Iím trying to make;
- I am highly sensitive according to some tests Iíve done online;
- Iím very idealistic and have strong moral values;
- Iím very empathetic and can be easily affected by how another person is feeling;
- I love to read, to write Ė I donít consider myself particularly creative but I feel good whenever I write something, even if I donít like the outcome (it may make me feel a little disappointed sometimes, though);
- Iím very private Ė I barely talk about my personal life. Itís not that I donít trust people, itís just that I really have a hard time sharing personal experiences;
- I can go to great lengths for someone close if I believe it is the right thing to do;
- I work a lot to be successful as a student and good grades are important to make me feel good with myself (even if I donít always succeed);
- I can spend a lot of time dreaming about how the future may be;
- Iím still discovering myself and I still havenít found a meaningful path (i.e., what I want to do professionally in the future, etc.) but I do hope to find one. However, I have found some things that Iím able to do and that help me sculpt my own path in a way that it reflects my moral beliefs and idealistic views (being more considerate towards the environment, for example);
- I really enjoy helping people with whatever they need (whether itís school work or personal problems Ė if they trust me that much, that is) and I feel happy whenever I can sense that I have really helped someone and that they are thankful for my help.
Oh, this turned out to be too long. I honestly am thankful to whoever reads this