I made a short little video. Go ahead! What type vibe do I give off? I don't care what experience you have with personality theory. Just sound off!
If anyone wants a form, here you go:
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Too many different perspectives in the type theory that can point to one function or another, it's a matter of interpretation and I wish there was a more established system easily distinguishing types from one another.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn to do awesome things that are unusual. I want to have passion for something and things to look forward to.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Most recently, I had a goal to run at least a 5:40 mile. Possibly under. I told myself that I would go out easy and then pick up the pace a little each lap. I did just that and got 5:22! I was thrilled with myself and thrilled with the world!
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Unfamiliar situations I don't know how to handle. People arguing with me.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
My decisions are made based on what is most comfortable and what I know I feel capable of doing. I consider possible feelings from other people and sometimes it results in high consideration of other people or the thought of other people never crosses my mind.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to make sure I know what I am supposed to do and I have a valid role in making the project work out well.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Usually when my spirits are high and I feel great, I have fun with anything. Sometimes a little physical activity does wonders for me and anything involving water in the summer.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I need to get the general idea behind something, but finding it is sometimes difficult. Once I get the picture, though, I can move on. Memory plays a very strong role in my growth. When I have experience with something that had some kind of appeal to me, it sticks to my memory for life. Even though I don't consider myself nostalgic, the past is quite relevant. Sometimes it can haunt me, other times I see how upon reflection I have lived a good life even though I may have been caught up in the moment with something...
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
To other people, I'm very disorganized and a scatterbrain. I think they are right. I don't like it when people put too many obligations on me that I then need to sort through.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
The first thing I do is see how I can relate to it. If I can, I share an anecdote in my life or make a comparison to something I've had my thoughts on extensively. If I cannot relate to a new idea, I move on and talk about something more relevant to myself.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
As a type 9 or 6 enneagram, it is very important to have good standings with other people and that facing rejection from a peer is avoided. At the same time, I march to the beat of my own drum so unless I'm being threatened by rejection, I mind my own business.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think a little, speak, think a little more, speak, repeat. I personally like group discussions because it puts less pressure on me to keep a conversation going.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Despite being impulsive in the past, I like to know exactly where I am jumping. I used to talk to my mother about possible things I could try and getting frustrated over what to pick. My mother didn't understand why I didn't just try one thing...
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Watch the show. Can't miss it!
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I move like a madman to do what I know I can do. Eventually I can get mad at the external source causing me stress which makes me feel like I shouldn't be in the position I am in.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I dislike people who make my feel like I'm walking on eggshells and are displeased with all aspects of their life.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
My interests and things I've researched.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
What I HAVE to be doing according to other people.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They view me as outgoing, considerate and with high morals. Also, I have a lot of energy and cheerfulness according to them.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'd rather not commit myself to one thing. I'm still not sure how to reap 99% satisfaction and joy out of a free day...
This question looked really fun so I'm going to interpret with image for y'all:
As soon as a I looked at this image I noticed the arches forming tunnels. I pictured myself being on the ground there with this landscape/sculpture or whatever it is. I just imagined myself running under those arches and following the tunnel they created. I started imagining that was beyond this picture. Where would I go if I continued to run down the entrance that was directly facing me? Would they go underground or up one of those city buildings? Is the whole urban landscape some kind of amusement park? Now I feel a bit nostalgic visualizing something I've visualized before, but never saw in real life, but was so fun to imagine.