I should probably start off as saying that I'm young (a high schooler) so it's possible that my personality is still developing. However, I'm still curious as to what my type is for the time being. I'm fairly certain that I'm an Enneagram type 4w5, but I'd like some insight into that as well.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
The only aspect I can be positive about is that I'm introverted. I've considered that I'm an INFP, ISFP, INTP, and INTJ. I wanted some more personal opinions.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To put it simply, I yearn for happiness. In my opinion, that's all that anyone should aim for in life. If you aren't living a happy, full life, what's the point in living? Alongside that, romance and adventure, as well as being meaningful to the lives of others.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
It may seem somewhat insignificant to some, but probably after reaching the one year mark after my decision to become vegan. Being a vegan is a big part of my life, and it's something I've hard to work hard to achieve. I'm a vegan for ethical reasons, and realizing that I'm not taking part in such cruelty is a good feeling for me.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
It's easy to feel inferior, considering how huge the world is and how many creatures are on it. However, usually it's due to seeing someone who has made a large impact on someone's life, whether it be a psychologist, a musician with inspiring messages, or even a kindly mother.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Generally, I depend upon how this will influence myself as well as others. I've never been that great at making logical decisions. I'm also very indecisive - it takes me forever to make up my mind.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I'm a huge perfectionist. I try to make every detail perfect, and I spend forever researching the topic if it's of interest to me. I often times find myself having to rush towards the end, even though I started the project at a fairly reasonable time. I'm usually a slow worker, combined with how I start and stop projects. I definitely like to have control of the outcome.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
The first thing that comes to mind is when I went bungee-jumping. I've always been somewhat of a thrill-seeker, but this was different than a roller coaster or whatnot. I felt amazingly at ease and free. It was pure exhilaration.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Definitely theorizing. I love to mull over ideas and research new topics. I also am very visual.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I'm a complete neat freak when it comes to some things and a slob when it comes to others. For example, my CD's are lined up by date, and it upsets me when even one is out of place, yet the rest of my room is a mess. Overall, I'm not particularly organized, as it's just not something I care about.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Generally, I try to understand the principles behind a new idea. However, this does vary.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I prefer a happy-medium between the two. However, overall, the well-being over the group is more important than myself. I would be somewhat unhappy if I couldn't follow my personal values, though.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think a bit too much before speaking. I like to plan out entire conversations in my mind. Generally, I greatly prefer one-on-one interaction.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
It depends for me. I'm often very spontaneous, yet other times I have to plan everything out.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
This is hard, seeing as I'd much rather spend the night at home, yet I wouldn't want to let my friends down. I probably wouldn't accept, but I would try to compensate by spending some time with them the next day.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I don't act all that differently. I'm not the best at showing my emotions externally. I'm just undergoing stress in my head.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I try to be open-minded about the personalities of others. However, I've never really gotten those who are extraverted. Maybe I'm just jealous, seeing as I sometimes think it would make life a bit easier.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Music, art, film, books, and animals are the big things. I also enjoy hearing about other's problems and acting as a counselor. I tend to be more of a listener than a talker.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
Disorganization, deadlines, and anything else that won't truly affect my future.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I think I come across as a bit cold and aloof to an outsider. In reality, I just can't express my emotions through words. It definitely doesn't show that I'm a huge romanticist, or the type who cries very easily. They would never say that I'm easy-going.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Absolutely nothing. I'd just lay back and escape into my own fantasy world.