1. I accept myself as I am and am honest about my limitations and talents.
2. It is easy to affirm myself as a person because I feel worthwhile and valuable.
3. I come across to others as self-assured and poised, as someone who has a lot of self-esteem.
4. I like myself; I feel valuable and desirable, and I enjoy being who I am.
5. I believe in developing myself and think that other people should also spend time and effort improving themselves in whatever ways they can.
6. I have worked hard to distinguish myself, and other people see me as an outstanding person.
7. Other people usually don't say it, but I can tell they are often jealous of me for one reason or another.
8. I want to be the best at what I can do. If you can't be outstanding, why bother?
9. I'm efficient, I know how to get things done, and I don't let someone else's agenda get in my way, especially in my career.
10. Accomplishing things in life often requires making a good impression on others. I am diplomatic and have a knack for charming people.
11. It is important to know how to project the right kind of image if you want to be successful.
12. People create their own reality, and if they hold themselves back or fail, then that's their choice and they will have to deal with it.
13. When something isn't working, the thing to do is to change your tactics and do what it takes to accomplish your goal.
14. What others think about me is important to me. I don't have much patience with inappropriate behavior.
15. Being effective and achieving my goals have been my top priorities for much of my life.
16. I like to think that I have my act together. I work to make the most of my talents and to have a successful life; in many ways, I have it all.
17. I have bent the rules now and then to get ahead, but everybody does, so what difference does it make?
18. I have usually been able to attract people, but I have tended to get nervous if they get too close.
19. A lot of people look up to me and think I'm pretty wonderful – but I worry that they wouldn't like the 'real' me.
20. I may look confident, but I'm terrified of failure – I can't imagine anything worse.
[Source: Understanding the Enneagram: The Practical Guide to Personality Types]