1. I have very good judgment and am extremely prudent: in fact, a good judgment is one of my deepest strengths.
2. I have a strong conscience and a clear sense of right and wrong.
3. I tolerate others, their beliefs and actions, even though I don't necessarily agree with them or think that they are right.
4. My conscience leads me to do what I think is best, whether or not it is convenient for me or in my immediate self interest.
5. I always try to be as fair as possible, especially by not allowing my personal feelings to sway my objectivity.
6. Integrity is very important to me, and I couldn't go to sleep at night if I felt that I had seriously wronged someone.
7. I feel that I should improve whatever I can whenever I see that something is wrong so that the world will be a better place.
8. Unfortunate but true: always striving to attain my ideals can be exhausting.
9. I can sometimes seem to others to be a little unemotional or too 'cut-and-dried', but they don't know the real me.
10. Being organized is necessary if anything is going to get done and if things are going to be under control.
11. I often feel that if I don't do something, no one else will – and sure enough, I'm usually right.
12. Very few people do things as well or as thoroughly as I do; most people are too lazy and they let themselves off the hook too easily.
13. I don't think I'm that much of a workaholic, but there is so much that needs my attention that it's difficult to find time to relax.
14. I have opinions about most things, and I think I am right about them – if I didn't, I wouldn't hold the opinions that I have.
15. The fact is, other people would be better off if they would do what I tell them to do more often.
16. Right is right, and wrong is wrong, and I don't see any reason to make exceptions.
17. I don't have to tolerate nonsense, and when people are wrong, I think I have an obligation to set them straight.
18. I am so effective in my life that few people would guess how lonely and sad I sometimes feel.
19. True, I can get obsessive and rather picky about certain things, but they simply must be done the way they should be – the right way.
20. It seems like no matter how hard I try, I never quite live up to my standards, and that can sometimes get me down.
[Source: Understanding the Enneagram: The Practical Guide to Personality Types]