Whomever made skinny jeans hip and cool for my age - Page 4

Whomever made skinny jeans hip and cool for my age

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 102
Thank Tree87Thanks

This is a discussion on Whomever made skinny jeans hip and cool for my age within the Trends Forum forums, part of the Topics of Interest category; Lets cut the crap will all this fake PC "to each his own" nonsense. Skinny jeans suck. Opinion. Skinny jeans ...

  1. #31

    Lets cut the crap will all this fake PC "to each his own" nonsense. Skinny jeans suck. Opinion. Skinny jeans dont' suck. Opinion. Even WEARING skinny jeans is an opinion. Guys that wear skinny jeans are allowed to non-verbally express the opinion that others want to see their scrawny legs and junk, and we're allowed to express that it looks ridiculous. All's fair in love an fashion.

    PS. Fit guys look best in fitting, not tight, straight leg jeans, period.

  2. #32

    Quote Originally Posted by jessmk7 View Post
    Skinny jeans are cute on girls, but not comfy to me. I dislike wearing tight, confining things. I'd rather just be naked, but its not socially accepted so I stick to my yoga pants or old worn in jeans.

    Some guys can pull them off, but not many, and the ones who I don't think could, I've never seen wear them.
    I think underwear should be socially acceptable, at least in certain coffee shops. No thongs allowed. Only comfy cottons and boxers.
    jessmk7 thanked this post.

  3. #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Ann Kane View Post

    I think underwear should be socially acceptable, at least in certain coffee shops. No thongs allowed. Only comfy cottons and boxers.
    Lol totally agree with you. Mmm so comfy (: I could get anything done being comfy like that. As long as the weather would warm up a bit here. Idk how to function with it as cold as its been here in Stl. It hinders my naked lovingness.

  4. #34

    Ia with @OrangeAppled, it's a matter of what looks good on you. Skinnies are made for a very specific body type and I rarely see any guy who doesn't have that body type pulling them off. Even this dude who is a straw has some conspicuous-pocket-seam business going on. In ink-black jeans:



    Moreover it's always the case with jeans that one benefits from trying on the same style in several brands; the slightly different cut of each makes a difference.

    Fortunately looking good isn't contingent on any specific style of clothing; it's how you wear and combine your pieces. On guys I for one am actually more fond of a roomier tapered khaki or workpant with a thought-out fit.


  5. #35

    Quote Originally Posted by jessmk7 View Post
    Lol totally agree with you. Mmm so comfy (: I could get anything done being comfy like that. As long as the weather would warm up a bit here. Idk how to function with it as cold as its been here in Stl. It hinders my naked lovingness.
    ha! no no we'd all have to go perv and wear big long trench coats to the place, and it would have to have two sets of doors so not as much of the heat would escape.
    jessmk7 thanked this post.

  6. #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Ann Kane View Post
    Lets cut the crap will all this fake PC "to each his own" nonsense. Skinny jeans suck. Opinion. Skinny jeans dont' suck. Opinion. Even WEARING skinny jeans is an opinion. Guys that wear skinny jeans are allowed to non-verbally express the opinion that others want to see their scrawny legs and junk, and we're allowed to express that it looks ridiculous. All's fair in love an fashion.

    PS. Fit guys look best in fitting, not tight, straight leg jeans, period.
    When I see guys wearing skinny jeans, you can't see their junk.
    That's tight jeans you're talking about.

    skinny jeans are skinny in the legs. they still fit quite low on the hips. AND they're usually quite loose in that area too.


  7. #37

    Quote Originally Posted by twoofthree View Post
    When I see guys wearing skinny jeans, you can't see their junk.
    That's tight jeans you're talking about.

    skinny jeans are skinny in the legs. they still fit quite low on the hips. AND they're usually quite loose in that area too.

    Ok, ok, it was hyperbole. STill, it doesn't do anything for them.

  8. #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Ann Kane View Post
    ha! no no we'd all have to go perv and wear big long trench coats to the place, and it would have to have two sets of doors so not as much of the heat would escape.
    I love that! I've actually considered it before, trying to come up with a double doored marketing scheme for those of us who need such warmth. I guess it could go for people who need their cold air too in the summer. I'd need someone to go into business with me and actually make the concept a tangible reality first.

  9. #39

    I'm confused. Do guys wear skinny jeans to look more attractive to women or men?
    If it's the latter, I can understand the trend.

  10. #40

    Quote Originally Posted by BroNerd View Post
    I'm confused. Do guys wear skinny jeans to look more attractive to women or men?
    If it's the latter, I can understand the trend.
    Maybe they wear what they're comfortable in?


 
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] What's the last thing that made you happy or made you smile (or smirk)?
    By R2-D2 in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:25 PM
  2. [INTP] Skinny Jeans or Baggy Jeans?
    By Sleeve Of Wizard in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 09:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
2014 PersonalityCafe