Now that I'm through my first relationship, I'm doing some market research. Gentlemen, answer truthfully. How do you feel about dating a chick who is as tall as or taller than you?
1. A girl who is at your exact height?
2. 1-2 inches taller?
3. 3-4 inches taller?
4. 5-6 inches taller?
5. A whole head taller?
6. More than a head above you?
7. What's your height?
8. How important is height for you?
9. Does it freak you out to be with a taller woman?
10. How does it complicate a relationship?
Thanks to all who post here. Girls, I'll make your own versions of this thread- second in a four part series.