Now that I'm through my first relationship, I'm doing some market research. Ladies, answer truthfully. How do you feel about dating a guy who is as tall as or shorter than you?
1. A guy who is at your exact height?
2. 1-2 inches shorter?
3. 3-4 inches shorter?
4. 5-6 inches shorter?
5. A whole head shorter?
6. More than a head below you?
7. What's your height?
8. How important is height for you?
9. Does it freak you out to be with a shorter man?
10. How does it complicate a relationship?
Thanks to all who post here. Guys, I'll make your own versions of this thread- first in a four part series.