What is the highest level of education that you've completed? - Page 58

What is the highest level of education that you've completed?

View Poll Results: What is the highest level of education that you've completed?

Voters
6935. You may not vote on this poll
  • Some High School

    1,181 17.03%
  • High School Grad

    961 13.86%
  • Some College

    2,280 32.88%
  • College Grad

    1,519 21.90%
  • Post-Graduate Work

    301 4.34%
  • Post-Graduate Degree

    693 9.99%
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 606
Thank Tree243Thanks

This is a discussion on What is the highest level of education that you've completed? within the Polls forums, part of the Announcements category; Currently, I have an MA in a useless field in the humanities. Originally Posted by MuChApArAdOx The square root of ...

  1. #571

    Currently, I have an MA in a useless field in the humanities.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuChApArAdOx View Post
    The square root of anything has never brought me one day of happiness, ha !
    It has never taken any happiness away from me either. I've been to college for several completely different majors. I also have life experiences. And none of those have ever made my life any happier.

  2. #572

    Final year of High school, going to study Actuarial science and Mathematics

  3. #573

    1 more class and I have my MBA. Basically it's my "project" or thesis class. I can't wait to be done and then moving on to better things. I'll qualify for a lot better jobs and, quite frankly, I'm getting sick of my current job anyway.

  4. #574

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerShell View Post
    1 more class and I have my MBA. Basically it's my "project" or thesis class. I can't wait to be done and then moving on to better things. I'll qualify for a lot better jobs and, quite frankly, I'm getting sick of my current job anyway.
    Good on ya Mr. Shell.

    Keep on keeping on my friend.
    PowerShell thanked this post.

  5. #575

    I'm an ENTJ and going into my last year of high school. I'm definitely though going on to get my Masters and maybe my PhD. We'll see how college goes...

  6. #576

    Quote Originally Posted by FueledByEvil View Post
    Good on ya Mr. Shell.

    Keep on keeping on my friend.
    Thanks. Right now I'm on a break and this is a break I wish I wasn't there so I could just start on the last class and get it done with. I guess in the mean time I am working on my blog and also getting the ideas together to automate more of my content creation, especially with dash cam videos and 360 videos. Doing an MBA does help me put a lot of things into perspective and hopefully I can just work for myself one day.

  7. #577

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerShell View Post
    Thanks. Right now I'm on a break and this is a break I wish I wasn't there so I could just start on the last class and get it done with. I guess in the mean time I am working on my blog and also getting the ideas together to automate more of my content creation, especially with dash cam videos and 360 videos. Doing an MBA does help me put a lot of things into perspective and hopefully I can just work for myself one day.
    Since I have chatted with ya that has indeed been your goal.
    You have the drive lets hope that ENTP stagnation can be kept at bay.

    Breaks suck when you are that close to the finish. Stay motivated.
    You have some great ideas.

  8. #578

    Quote Originally Posted by FueledByEvil View Post
    Since I have chatted with ya that has indeed been your goal.
    You have the drive lets hope that ENTP stagnation can be kept at bay.

    Breaks suck when you are that close to the finish. Stay motivated.
    You have some great ideas.
    Let's just say I'm updating my resume now while working on my side projects. I'm almost up and ready to quit. I work in IT with a non-technical manager. It's literally to the point the environment has turned toxic. I have this one coworker who continues to literally take his tickets and assign them to me to dump his work on me. I've brought this up with my boss and he literally equates this as a "personality conflict." Well he's out now at a conference bragging up the cellular routers I implemented as this magic fix for every connection (there's some applications it works well but as a replacement for a large site's main connection, no). That coworker assigned 3-4 tickets to me and I confronted him about it, which basically led to a shouting match. I think I might be "sick" the next 2 days considering I've literally built like 180 hours of sick time I've never touched and I was on the road earlier as it is, so I as of Wednesday, already have 31 hours in this week. Make it a nice 5 day 4th of July weekend.

    But yeah, if the environment is stagnant, which the government agency I work is, I don't belong there as an ENTP. It's only when I'm in an environment that is actually moving forward and making progress and I'm around as equally motivated people is where I truly thrive. I'm having a feeling I'm going to have to really get something done on my own. Well at least I'm 1 class away from an MBA so I can actually qualify for a manager (plus with my 10+ years of experience) so I can set the tone and actually drive a team to move forward and create value.

  9. #579

    High School drop out. Go me! :)

  10. #580

    A couple of days ago I have finished my dissertation. I am free, completely free. It's even hard to believe that a few days ago I had no idea how to finish it (the most difficult part was to write a conclusion and make a presentation) but I did it. I also asked for a proofreading help in https://www.essaymasters.co.uk (it saved a lot of time). At last, I can enjoy the rest of the summer.


     
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Highest level of education completed
    By patria in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 09:30 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 07:01 AM
  3. [ISFJ] What's your highest education level?
    By MCRTS in forum ISFJ Forum - The Nurturers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:32 AM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 01:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:49 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0