Very unexpected, but also very true... Untypical for an ESFP.
You are a Director:
As a DIRECTOR, you combine an unusual openness and passion for beauty and style with confidence and a down-to-earth sensibility that allow you to realize your vision.
· You are practical and pay attention to the details that others tend to miss.
· By focusing on what is real and concrete, you achieve more than those who always have their heads in the clouds.
· When it comes to what really matters in your life, you are confident in your ability to succeed.
· Having beautiful things in your life gives you pleasure and satisfaction - you have a keen eye for style.
· Even when problems present themselves, deep down you know you will overcome these challenges.
· When routines get too familiar, you become bored and start looking for ways to spice things up.
· You are open to new types of experiences – you are not afraid to take a risk on something new.
· You have a highly developed sense of taste – you know what looks good on you, in your home, and in the world at large.
· You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation - friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.
· You tend to believe that things happen for a reason, and that not everything is under our control.
If you want to be different:
Occasionally let yourself dream a little more, even if it doesn't seem practical or efficient.
How you relate to others:
You are Attentive.
· Because you like spending time with others, understand their feelings, and often know what is best for them, you are ATTENTIVE.
· Some people are merely concerned about others, but you take action, helping people when you have the opportunity.
· Although you care about others, you are hesitant to trust them to act in the best way on their own.
· You don't let your concerns with people go unnoticed: if someone has hurt your feelings, that person will hear about it.
· People energize and excite you—you are able to have fun and be yourself when you're around others.
· You also learn a lot about yourself by talking things out with people, even if you don't always share things that are important to you.
· You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and you're not hesitant to express yourself.
· Understanding the dynamics of a situation is an important skill that you have, and you often intervene to clarify things for others.
If you want to be different:
You care about people, but finding the ones you can truly trust will allow you to get closer to them.
While you have strong opinions about what is right and wrong in the world, you risk coming across as judgmental—be sure to consider different perspectives when voicing your opinion.
Your Personality Chart:
Confidence - 44
Openness - 70
Extroversion - 58
Empathy - 88
Trust in Others - 18
Agency - 6
Masculinity - 46
Femininity - 72
Spontaneity - 60
Attention to Style - 94
Authoritarianism - 92
Earthy/Imaginative - 76
Aesthetic/Functional - 90