The Shy Creative
42% Miss Brains, 71% Miss Creative, 61% Miss Shy, 29% Miss Bitch
You like reclusive painters and the like. Your ideal woman is likely to spend a lot of her time in her own world, planning her next project. However, she doesn't necessarily have the energy to see this through. She tends to fall for the wrong type of people, often those who are out of reach.
Pros of dating the shy creative:
1. She's loyal, caring and thoughtful.
2. She's unlikely to make a scene or embarrass you in public.
3. Love for the Shy Creative is true and all-encompassing. She is very affectionate and dotes on those she truely cares about.
4. She carries a love for life, nature and art that is infectious.
5. She understand the needs for personal space and will not crowd yours.
Cons of dating the Shy Creative:
1. She is emotional and likely to be insecure.
2. As emotional as she is, she finds it hard to be honest about how she feels. She is likely to give you mixed signals.
3. She falls very deeply and quickly, this may be too much for some people. (Especially considering her difficulty in honestly relating her emotions.)