This is a discussion on Are you a highly sensitive person? within the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers forums, part of the Keirsey Temperament Forums category; An HSP is a highly sensitive person... HSP checklist Information of hihgly sensitive people I think it would be really ...
This test is a little redundant:
- I am easily overwhelmed by strong sensory input.
- I am easily overwhelmed by things like bright lights, strong smells,coarse fabrics,or sirens close by.
- I am made uncomfortable by loud noises.
- I am bothered by intense stimuli, like loud noises or chaotic scenes.
- I get rattled when I have a lot to do in a short amount of time.
- I am annoyed when people try to get me to do too many things at once.
- I become unpleasantly aroused when a lot is going on around me.
- I find it unpleasant to have a lot going on at once.
Sorry, just an observation. I checked 22, but many of them were comparative which made it hard to guage.
I do feel like my senses are raw, and I get overwhelmed by things easily. I don't like bright lights or fast motion in my vision. I hate loud sounds, my radio is always barely audible and certain voices are too much that I cringe a bit. I hear those 'mosquito' tones at higher frequencies than most people around me.
When I get upset, I like to sit in a dark and quiet room to center myself, because I get especially short at dealing with senses.
Posted via Mobile Device
Whoops! I think I messed your poll up, queenofleaves. >.< Is there a way to remove one poll count from INFJ 10-18?
A few in that fairly basic test could've gone either way. I scored 16 but could've gone a bit higher. Will be interesting to see what the results turn out to be!
I scored 9.
14, I guess I'm not too bad or good.
18....could've been worse!
Seems to very much overlap with the sensory aspects of my Asperger's Syndrome.