1) What is your MBTI preference?
2) Why is art appealing to you? What initially got you interested in art?
Not really sure. I've drawn for as long as I can remember. I find the creation process appealing.
3) Why do you create? Maybe to express emotion, become competent or to have mastery. Maybe you just because you feel the need to create or want to make a social statement. Perhaps you like the tangible end result. Basically, what is your motivation?
The need to create, the feeling of accomplishment. Making something that other people admire.
4) What part/parts of the creation process do you dislike most?
The fear of fouling up a work in process, getting an initial idea.
5) Do you think the way you create in any way correlates to your MBTI?
I think so. I can't identify with the way some artists go about creating art, also some of the art that appeals to other types I find appalling