Why oh why did you join this place?

Why oh why did you join this place?

View Poll Results: Why did you join Perc?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was interested in typology/psychology

    29 80.56%
  • I joined because of love!!! What type is s/he?

    0 0%
  • I joined cause I'm social and I like participating in forums

    5 13.89%
  • Some other reason (Elaborated below)

    2 5.56%
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Thank Tree6Thanks

This is a discussion on Why oh why did you join this place? within the Member Polls forums, part of the Personality Type Forums category; So why did you join Perc?...

  1. #1

    Why oh why did you join this place?

    So why did you join Perc?



  2. #2

    Came across it during a time when was interested in MBTI and general psychology. 7 years or so ago now, damn.


    I stay because I can't start somewhere else with zero posts






    ps. First!

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Khan View Post
    I stay because I can't start somewhere else with zero posts
    I feel you!

  4. #4

    It used to be my namesake with my former username "Emologic", which was supposed to be a less blatant synonym of Psychologic (psychology) that started with E, but because people kept misinterpreting it as being Emo-Logic (logic of an emo person, rather than "emology"),

    I changed my username to Endologic, roughly meaning inside-logic - a direct reference to Ti - Introverted Thinking.

    (This technically means that a Te-dom could snatch up the username "Exologic", meaning outside-logic, being Te.)

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Endologic View Post
    It used to be my namesake with my former username "Emologic", which was supposed to be a less blatant synonym of Psychologic (psychology) that started with E, but because people kept misinterpreting it as being Emo-Logic (logic of an emo person, rather than "emology"),

    I changed my username to Endologic, roughly meaning inside-logic - a direct reference to Ti - Introverted Thinking.

    (This technically means that a Te-dom could snatch up the username "Exologic", meaning outside-logic, being Te.)
    You joined this place to sement your new nickname?

  6. #6

    6 out of 6 (myself included) say "I was interested in typology/psychology"

    How surprising

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpson17866 View Post
    6 out of 6 (myself included) say "I was interested in typology/psychology"

    How surprising
    Yeah all the people who joined to figure out their INTJ love crush have probably committed suicide in despair
    TheJ, Simpson17866, Endologic and 1 others thanked this post.

  8. #8

    Wanted to talk to people. Reddit and NationStates aren't really great places to vent, not that I'd be banned or anything for doing so over there.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Strontphite View Post
    You joined this place to sement your new nickname?
    Wtf no, other way around.

    I based my username on my purpose, which I thought I had made clear enough.

    Hint: I voted.
    Strontphite thanked this post.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Endologic View Post
    Wtf no, other way around.

    I based my username on my purpose, which I thought I had made clear enough.

    Hint: I voted.
    hehe
    ah nice, I had to check, didn't check who voted as this is my first vote I think
    at least the first time I'm semi-serious about it at least

    I agree with the endo/exo would be a great Ti/Te divide there :)


     
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Can I join you?
    By Bella2016 in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 12:25 PM
  2. [INFJ] Join us.
    By Winds of Entropy in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:45 AM
  3. Facebook Fan Pages: Join Mine and I Will Join Yours.
    By Cthulhu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:16 PM
  4. Join with me... please.
    By Grim in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 11:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:42 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0