I'm 14 and have been dating an ISTP for about 4 months now. He's not going to be coming to the same school as me next year and I'm not personally a fan of distance relationships. There's still 4 more months left of school. We've been on dates and have kissed and he's told me he loves me. I think I love him back (I say think because I don't know if I really know what it means to love someone yet), but I know I like him a lot.
I feel like there's something bugging me. A wedge of some sort between us. A reoccurring thought of mine is to end our relationship.
I want to end it because:
- It's been a stressful year with a boyfriend
- Life was simpler when I was single
- My grades aren't doing great
- We fight a lot...
- I feel judged by him when I tell him some things
- He seems to be taking our relationship too fast...
I want to stay in our relationship because:
- I get happier when I'm with him most times
- I can't stop thinking about him
- I think I love him
- He's one of two that I have come to trust
- He says I can tell him everything and that he wont' judge me
- I don't know what I would do without him...
I think I'm overwhelmed and confused and can't think straight ... I don't know if it's healthy to stay in this relationship... Maybe I'm just not relationship worthy...
I might just be ranting now because he told be he couldn't talk today (we usually text all afternoon) because he was going to be busy, but he was online and chatting some of his friends on FB...