| || |
This is a discussion on You know you're ISTJ when... within the ISTJ Forum - The Duty Fulfillers forums, part of the SJ's Temperament Forum- The Overseers category; Originally Posted by Rhee Would encyclopedias count....? ;) Originally Posted by niss INTJs are more fascinated with the principles related ...
- People tell you you take things too literally.... (how else should I take them???)
- When flirting is easy but "what the hell should I say next?" is a mystery
- When you're typing and you stop to read every word because god forbid you spell something wrong, and someone might misunderstand what you're saying
- When you are in a perfectly content mood until someone asks "are you angry?"
- When you read through hundreds of these posts searching for someone who is obviously not an ISTJ, then you read their name and decide they are stupid
- When learning something new takes you a while but once you have it down pat you might as well be an expert
- When trying to maintain eye contact becomes a chore
- When you know you are the most mature and intelligent person in the room
- When you finish reading all my bullets and quickly move on
2. Flirting is an alien concept and therefore not easy.
3. ... or someone might (will!) correct your error.
5. My first thought on this: "Who are you, the ISTJ police?!" (courtesy of the letter J)
6. Agreed. ... and it's not "might as well be an expert", it's "IS an expert".
8. Generally speaking, yes ... but there's always the chance that's not the case.
9. ... not before replying first ;)
I realized when I was in early elementary school, I used to give misbehaving boys the evil eye. And they would always start behaving! Lol, nice to see I had ISTJ traits as a child. I was starting to doubt when I was reading about ISTJ children and realizing that my constant child fantasizing was very un-ISTJish. Though I grew out of that to the point where if I have to fantasize in that way for writing inspirations, I have to go to a empty room, shut the door, and lay down. Maybe I should have put the last part in the sensors fantasizing thread.
... your drug of choice is caffeine because it makes you work harder.
Side note: I did a sweep of drug users thread in a forum here and of 28 pages of responses I only found one ISTJ response. It's an amusing fact nonetheless.
I think most people considered the thread to be regarding drug abuse of prescription drugs or illegal drugs. I jokingly thought caffeine to myself, and then posted my answer on here.
Druggy thread: MBTI Type and Drug of Choice. Drug users ONLY