Welcome to the Forum we hope you find your time here with us as enjoyable as we hope to find you
Personality Cafe is an online community that bridges between people who are interested in their personalities and psychology from all over the world. The general tests we discuss here are MBTI and Enneagram (please find the tests here if you don't already know your type: Enneagram + MBTI test
Here are some friendly pointers so you can know your way around;
1. The guy who runs the forum is named TreeBob. We don't piss him off.
------ Treebob is retired, the new queen in town is JennyWocky. We try not to piss her off but I do all the time anyways. - MoT
2. Moderators are green and blue, and administrators are light red. They are responsible for editing posts that contain unacceptable material. They can issue an infraction if you don't obey rules here.
3. Your profile is your personal space where you post your pictures and have your friends write on your wall. Everyone can view information on your profile.
4. BB Code and Smiles the forum uses.
5. Most thoughts presented here are opinions, do not take everything you read to heart except if you make sure of the source or trust the person's opinions.
6. Don't give your address or credit card number to anyone (except if you really want to).
7. When you encounter a post that you agree with/like/laughed at so hard your tummy muscles ached; there is a purple *thanks* button that you can press.
8. Do not give ultimatums. We generally do not accept them here.
9. If you are a student; you are advised to study. Time on PC should be part of your break time. If you fail you aren't allowed to sue us.
10. Have a sense of humor and don't take everything too seriously.
11. Only cannibalize your friends.
12. If you get bored of your username you can ask
TreeBobBeth X here: -- don't piss her off either -MoT
15. If you are drunk or in the mood to be bizarre or too naughty there is a spam section just for that. (just to show how much we tolerate you)
16. If you want to respond to multiple posts in a thread, click on the "+" button near the "thanks" button for each post you want to respond to except the last one, for which you hit "quote." [added by Nightriser]
17. To send private messages you must have 15 posts. As you can see we promote public relations rather than private ones.
18. Profile pics and Avatars are changed from the *Settings* link at the top of the page, directly to your right of your user name
19. It's nice if you write an Intro thread to tell us about who are, what you intend to do with us, and maybe post a pic or two so we can stare at you.
20. You can edit your posts within 24 hours from posting it. Otherwise you need to send a message to one of the moderators with the requested changes or deletions, and we may do it or you.
Additions might be added here upon request.