hello, everyone. i'm katie! i've recently discovered personality typing in a book (that i highly recommend) called "dream it. list it. do it! how to live a bigger and bolder life." i got online and took a personality test (i don't know how legitimate it was, but the results pinpointed many of my personality traits), and discovered i was an ESFP. i googled more information about my result and found this forum!
oh! i also found an enneagram test and my type was six.
i was part of a small but very active parenting forum for two years, and finally realized that i had nothing in common with these people except for being a parent. i still post once in a while, but i need to talk to people who can empathize with and understand me, and vice versa.
essential/random information about me:
- i am twenty years old (two months shy of twenty-one! woo!), i live in maine, and i'm a single mother of a wonderful 22-month-old named connor matthew.
:) here's a recent picture of us:
- i teach piano lessons out of my apartment.
- i make music. this is what i want to/am going to do with my life.
- i smoke a lot of marijuana.
- i listen to mostly math rock and emo/screamo (REAL emo like indian summer, cap'n jazz, algernon cadwallader, and braid). i have a HUGE soft spot for (and am completely in love with) coldplay and the beatles.
- i am very outspoken and firmly stand by what i believe (such as 911 truth), or don't believe (i am an atheist).
- i LOVE meeting new people and sharing stories. i'm very, very open; this makes me a good conversationalist, i think?
- i am one of the most impulsive people you will ever meet.
- i'm crazy. really, i am.
- i fascinated by tattoos and body modification. i have four tattoos (one on my chest, two on my hips, and one covering my forearm), but plan to be covered someday when i'm not so poor. ;)
if there's anything i'm missing, let me know; i would be glad to answer any questions and make some new friends!
i'm so excited to meet everyone!