Famous INTPs List - Page 64

Famous INTPs List

+ Reply to Thread
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 967
Thank Tree605Thanks

This is a discussion on Famous INTPs List within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by kikikins I don't know Gary but I can tell you ENFJs are pretty cool. Although they freak ...

  1. #631
    INFP - The Idealists

    Quote Originally Posted by kikikins View Post
    I don't know Gary but I can tell you ENFJs are pretty cool. Although they freak me out sometimes with their smooth talkin. They have this really creepy ability to relate to people and make them feel at ease.

    They are pretty manipulative though when they want to be.
    I was trying to be nice, that is, not sound as negative as my response to him was. I'm really skeeved by the histrionics, the silly mannerisms, the self-importance, the shrill voice, the overall feeling of phoniness and manipulation.
    Though, really, that might just be style, and maybe he has a very helpful, valid message.
    I asked bc I don't know-- I couldn't make it past the first minute of the video! lol
    kikikins thanked this post.

  2. #632
    Unknown Personality

    Quote Originally Posted by baba yaga View Post
    I was trying to be nice, that is, not sound as negative as my response to him was. I'm really skeeved by the histrionics, the silly mannerisms, the self-importance, the shrill voice, the overall feeling of phoniness and manipulation.
    Though, really, that might just be style, and maybe he has a very helpful, valid message.
    I asked bc I don't know-- I couldn't make it past the first minute of the video! lol
    Probably, he is just annoying imo. I wouldn't go so far as to call it phony...just irritating for my sensitive ears.
    baba yaga thanked this post.

  3. #633
    INFP - The Idealists

    Emanuel Swedenborg

  4. #634
    INFP - The Idealists

    Quote Originally Posted by kikikins View Post
    Probably, he is just annoying imo. I wouldn't go so far as to call it phony...just irritating for my sensitive ears.
    Yeah, that's why I called it "feelings of phoniness." He may be sincerely histrionic, self-important, silly-mannered, shrill etc. LOL
    JK, I just hate his style. Because it's so dramatic, it seems "phony" to me, but he might be totally sincere/honest in his message.

  5. #635
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Mycroft Holmes? He strikes me as a typical INTP, rather than do any work he has people to do it for him while he sits around in a comfy office just thinking about stuff and doing nothing... Sounds like a perfect existence now I think about it...
    Alejandra Venturini and FigureSkater thanked this post.

  6. #636
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Kristen Stewart is famous and also an INTP. Although many people don't like her because they think she's cold, boring, and socially awkward, I understand why she is that way. I actually like her. Rather, I like how she presents herself.
    Nastorm thanked this post.

  7. #637
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandra View Post
    Kristen Stewart is famous and also an INTP. Although many people don't like her because they think she's cold, boring, and socially awkward, I understand why she is that way. I actually like her. Rather, I like how she presents herself.

    Oh no... My family must never know...
    They already drive me crazy saying we're somehow alike D: (and I don't like her because it's kinda true!)


    What do you think about Johnny Depp's characters in Burton's movies.
    Would you say Edward (Scissorhands) is an INTP or an INFP?

    I think Willy Wonka, Vincent (from The Corpse Bride) and Ichabod Crane are.
    But I'm not good at typing yet, so let me know what you think =)


  8. #638
    INTP - The Thinkers

    @Alejandra Venturini I know, everyone in my family completely hates her. Haha I like her style though. And I actually think Johnny Depp is in fact an introvert himself. Probably an INTP. Maybe not. If you've seen some of his interviews, you get the introvert vibe. As for his characters, I couldn't tell you.
    Alejandra Venturini thanked this post.

  9. #639
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Johnny Depp is INFP. Tim Burton also.
    Alejandra Venturini and Ink thanked this post.

  10. #640
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Emma Watson? Really? Socrates. :)


 

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. *Note* To protect our forum from spam, we require all users to verify their email. We will send you a confirmation email after you've created an account. Be sure to check your "spam" box if you don't receive it in your inbox.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Similar Threads

  1. INFJs Famous Person List
    By lunniey in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 1046
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 12:55 PM
  2. Famous INTPs that you admire the most
    By Kohtumine in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 10:30 PM
  3. Famous Funny People List
    By Happy in forum Book, Music, & Movie Reviews
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 04:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:40 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe