[INTP] Intp + enfp?

Intp + enfp?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thank Tree8Thanks
  • 4 Post By Kilgore Trout
  • 1 Post By feefafo
  • 3 Post By Buckersniff

This is a discussion on Intp + enfp? within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; im male intp and female enfp and weve had a long distance relationship and i really trust this way of ...

  1. #1
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Intp + enfp?

    im male intp and female enfp and weve had a long distance relationship and i really trust this way of thinking so i want the personality assesment?



  2. #2
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by nkscherer View Post
    im male intp and female enfp and weve had a long distance relationship and i really trust this way of thinking so i want the personality assesment?
    ...I'm sorry, what?

  3. #3
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckersniff View Post
    ...I'm sorry, what?
    I think he/she's saying she/he's a very silly, logical hermaphrodite.
    pie, Buckersniff, feefafo and 1 others thanked this post.

  4. #4
    INTP - The Thinkers

    I think he wants us to comment on INTP/ENFP relationships and to tell us if his long-distance relationship is going to work or not.

    I think.
    Buckersniff thanked this post.

  5. #5
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by feefafo View Post
    I think he wants us to comment on INTP/ENFP relationships and to tell us if his long-distance relationship is going to work or not.

    I think.
    Oh, then why didn't he just say that...?
    Though I must say I feel i'm unsuited for such a task seeing as how i have no experience with relationships (successful ones, anyway...) and know almost nothing about this bloke, aside from the fact that he lacks even a general understanding of the English language structure.
    krecik26, feefafo and wafflecake thanked this post.

  6. #6
    INTP - The Thinkers

    I wouldn't know about romantic relationships, but two of my best friends are ENFPs. It's a good match. Those friends are the ones I can talk to for hours on end.

  7. #7
    Unknown Personality


    Speaking on behalf of the INTPs, I would probably say no.
    Reason? Well, the only evidence that I'm going on is the friendship/relationship between me and my sister. I tend to annoy her at times.
    So, if you replace the "I" in INFP and add "E", I think that annoyance would multiply tenfold.

    *Note* This only applies on a friendship level not a romantic one.


  8. #8
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    I think he/she's saying she/he's a very silly, logical hermaphrodite.
    This was the first thing that came to mind while trying to decipher the message:

    Last edited by Buckersniff; 11-18-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Didn't proofread before posting. I attribute it to bad habits that went unchecked due to negligence. Enough of a reason?

  9. #9
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by FiNe SiTe View Post
    Speaking on behalf of the INTPs, I would probably say no.
    Reason? Well, the only evidence that I'm going on is the friendship/relationship between me and my sister. I tend to annoy her at times.
    So, if you replace the "I" in INFP and add "E", I think that annoyance would multiply tenfold.

    *Note* This only applies on a friendship level not a romantic one.



    It applies to the romantic level as well.

    My ex gf is ENFP. We couldn't be more different if we tried.
    Trying to have a logical conversation with that woman is like talking to a brick wall. No, that's not true, brick walls are probably easier to talk to because they don't interrupt with emotional outbursts.

    Having a conversation with an ENFP is more like trying to break down a brick wall with your face. It will be painful and you will never get anywhere.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Hey ENFP, what do you think of the INTP?
    By Later Days in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 01:51 AM
  2. I am an INTP trying to date an ENFP....I don't get it....
    By Pancake Machine in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 03:52 AM
  3. [ENFP] Enfp + intp
    By sloonzz in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:39 AM
  4. Relationship help ENFP and INTP
    By Boo2 in forum Advice Center
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:21 AM
  5. [INTP] INTP with ENTP and ENFP
    By AirMarionette in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 07:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:17 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
2014 PersonalityCafe