| || |
This is a discussion on Confessions of an INTP within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by Radiant Flux my N will get away with me and I'll get paranoid that someone can read ...
Oh, and I can sometimes be a little too careful.
Like, I'll name the FF's I write things like ff1 or list so they seem normal, and hide them in plain sight.
When ever I go into my history, I make sure to close all of the folders in the history bar and set it back to history, so they don't know that I know how to use it.
I open multiple tabs that I don't use so that if my mom comes in I can just close out of the window that has 18+ FF's on it.
I delete all of my emails regarding the FF's and delete my trash after
I've created a completely seperate identity and made a site under that name where I can post my FF's. As far as the Snarry community is concerned, I'm a friendly 22 y.o. named Ivory J. Moore who writes (probably awful) fan fiction stories.
Yup. At least I don't drink or do drugs. Hell, I don't even WATCH porn. Better than alot of teens I would say.
^ ILU. <3
OK, ok, I got one...
Deep, deep down, hidden somewhere in the dark labyrinthine caverns of my sick and twisted mind...
*whisper* i am a hopelessly sentimental romantic.
There, I said it D:
I mean, it's horrifying. It's embarrassing. You should SEE the things I write when I get all sappy and moody and gross and ew. And then when I'm all "better," I'll look back at it and go, "....what the hell was I thinking?!" (but I can't get rid of them cuz I like them and think they're beautiful ;-;)
This post is way too emotionally expressive for INTP forum. Sorry. Lol.
1. My hatred always loves.
1.25. I am very sweet to my boyfriend, and I see little reason why I should be ashamed of this (there is a difference between shyness and shame). Why the hell would I be cold, distant, and calculating with someone who cares for me and has done nothing to deserve it? I also don't see why I should regret it in the future if my affections were honest at the time.
1.50. The word "boyfriend" is annoying.
2. I am uncomfortable with the personalization present in statements that begin with "I".
3. You don't have to mention the possibility of me being wrong. I leave room for it, even when I judge.
4. I am terribly afraid of dying without being sick of the world from having experienced so much of it.
5. I enjoy cooking as a creative and delicious process.
6. People describe me as being sweet. I am nice to many, but accommodate to few.
7. You cannot convince me that when I cry, it is not a sign of weakness. Therefore, I am a hypocrite. So is everyone else.
11. I write for the sake of writing and wordplay, which may involve unconventional approaches, and may be the simplest piece of prose or poetry. It's not an expression of my soul, it's more like a puzzle with rhyme schemes and patterns. If you have a problem with the way I write, respect it or stop reading. I'm not disgracing the English language just because I use words by their archaic or etymological meaning.
12. I like clothes, shoes, and perfume, though most times I dress simplistically.
13. Sometimes, I indulge in romantic comedies and tubs of pineapple coconut ice cream. But I hate sappy shit.
14. Because sometimes writing and drawing are so easy for me to do, it is difficult for me to believe that others lack this potential. I try to motivate others, although I dislike telling them how to do things - especially when it comes to originality!
15. I CAN'T STAND POLITICS OR SOCIAL REGULATIONS.
15.25. I ALSO CAN'T STAND INSECTS.
15.50. OR WASABI SAUCE.
15.65. OR DIRTY KITCHENS.
15.75. OR WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY HATE MATH OR SCIENCE OR QUOTE FAMOUS SCIENTISTS ON SHITTY FONT THAT REFLECTS ZERO PROFESSIONALISM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WONDERFUL THOMAS EDISON WAS TO FEATURE HIM ON A 320x400 THUMBNAIL WITH SPARKLING BUTTERFLIES FLYING FROM THE CORNERS IN CURSIVE FONT OR QUOTE EINSTEIN ON YOUR FB STATUS WITH A HEART NEXT TO IT?!
16. I am irritable. I practice ambidexterity. I juxtapose unrelated things.
17. I'm aware of way more things than I bother to say.
18. I fucking love cursing.
1.) I had my front tooth knocked out seven times, a torn bicep and ACL, a broken arm, and a separated shoulder.
2.) I have read every book by Kurt Vonnegut.
3.) I lost my virginity to a middle-aged Indonesian female boxer that used me for a rebound.
4.) I do not completely believe in anything, not even this statement.
5.) I would not mind having sex with a member of the same sex if said member was sexy.
6.) I do not think I have ever loved another person romantically, nor do I care to.
7.) I saw my father die on the same day that I returned from a strip club.
8.) I consider myself a realist but I do not know what reality is.
9.) I really enjoy finding or learning about fallacies in ideas.
10.) I listen to audio books to help me go to sleep.
11.) Sometimes I become so bored when dealing with people that I ask strange questions to gauge their reactions. For instance, after reading the Polygamy thread on this forum, I asked a group of random people what they thought about it, which led to a colorful discussion.
Half the time, I'd settle with a really garbage boyfriend just to know that for a second, someone thought I was pretty and to know that I could trick someone into liking me LIKE THAT.
I just want to feel for a little bit like I wont be alone forever, being the creepy old cat lady. I don't even like cats.
[/wallowy self pity sap]
Seriously. The age gap between Crispin Glover and me is 33 years or something but I STILL think he's the sex. It's okay, though, because he hasn't aged at all on the outside! Actually, that's a little scary. NONE of the actors in Back To The Future have. Honestly.
Oh, and the age gap between Danny Elfman and me is about 43 years but he's also totally sexy. Well, mind-wise. He's still a creative genius, but he did look better back in the day. Believe me. 80's Danny was HOT.
Okay, you're now free to make fun of my taste in men.
When I give tarot reading for fun and someone calls me a psychic, it makes me feel good.