[INTP] Fellow intuitive types

Fellow intuitive types

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Thank Tree10Thanks

This is a discussion on Fellow intuitive types within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; waddup INTPs [ pronounced: intps ], I think you guys are cool and awesome, and some of who I considered ...

  1. #1
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Fellow intuitive types

    waddup INTPs [pronounced: intps],

    I think you guys are cool and awesome, and some of who I considered good friends in college were INTPs. However, I got the feeling that I was annoying to them, because of my Fe being a little too much in their face or something. What is the general consensus of INTPs on INFJs?

    You like us? think we are annoying? what can we do to make us less annoying? how may we please you better :p

    thats all.



  2. #2
    INTP - The Thinkers

    I don't even know if I've met an INFJ. If you tell me what some common traits are I could figure it out though.

  3. #3
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by that View Post
    I don't even know if I've met an INFJ. If you tell me what some common traits are I could figure it out though.
    INFJs, and I am sure most types, act differently with certain types. For example, I stay the hell away from ESTPs, and am more comfortable around INTJs and INTPs. With INTPs, I get that sense that there is someone really smart behind that quiet exterior, and like to make them talk. I ask them a lot of questions and try to pin point their area of interested and continue to talk about that, just for the sake of talking. I can be a bit persistent and maybe intrude on their space, but I pick up on it quickly and leave them alone.

  4. #4
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestofOrigin View Post
    INFJs, and I am sure most types, act differently with certain types. For example, I stay the hell away from ESTPs, and am more comfortable around INTJs and INTPs. With INTPs, I get that sense that there is someone really smart behind that quiet exterior, and like to make them talk. I ask them a lot of questions and try to pin point their area of interested and continue to talk about that, just for the sake of talking. I can be a bit persistent and maybe intrude on their space, but I pick up on it quickly and leave them alone.
    Ohhhhhhhh, that's you.
    NT the DC, Enantiodromia and Lady O.W. Bro thanked this post.

  5. #5
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by that View Post
    Ohhhhhhhh, that's you.
    that thanked this post.

  6. #6
    INTP - The Thinkers

    No but, I generally don't mind people asking lots of questions, as long as they give me time to think about them and answer in a succinct manner. the only exception to this is if I'm very tired and have no social graces left. If that is the case I'll just put on my best death glare and say nothing.
    QuestofOrigin thanked this post.

  7. #7
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by that View Post
    No but, I generally don't mind people asking lots of questions, as long as they give me time to think about them and answer in a succinct manner. the only exception to this is if I'm very tired and have no social graces left. If that is the case I'll just put on my best death glare and say nothing.
    hahaha, I think I have seen that glare plenty of times.
    that thanked this post.

  8. #8
    Unknown Personality

    FJs kinda tend to throw me out when I least expect it. Even though I'm generally very comfortable around feelers, FJs specially are not something that you usually expect. There are times that they mysteriously pull me out from my cold-and-distant shell and turn me into a goofy, dumb-faced stiff moron if that makes any sense to you. And I can't even hate them for it. IDK. I need to harden my shell. But I'm worried that it still won't do.

    Haven't met anyone that I can be sure of specifically being INFJ, but I'd really like to know one. It'd be fun and scary at the same time. Where should I go to meet one of you guys?

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestofOrigin View Post
    waddup INTPs [pronounced: intps],

    I think you guys are cool and awesome, and some of who I considered good friends in college were INTPs. However, I got the feeling that I was annoying to them, because of my Fe being a little too much in their face or something. What is the general consensus of INTPs on INFJs?

    You like us? think we are annoying? what can we do to make us less annoying? how may we please you better :p

    thats all.
    just, p's like to be left alone. don't interfere in their lives. j's like that. don't do that. resist it with every fiber of your being and then throw yourself in the bay.


    well don't do that last part

  10. #10
    Unknown Personality

    Ask more questions. Also, ask people why they ask questions.
    that and Enantiodromia thanked this post.


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Intuitive types online
    By xEmilyx in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 01:58 AM
  2. [ISFP] Misunderstandings between ISFPs and Intuitive types
    By sgman in forum ISFP Forum - The Artists
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 11:30 PM
  3. Other intuitive self-pres types think the description off?
    By sodden in forum Enneagram Personality Theory Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:24 AM
  4. Intuitive Types and French Impressionism.
    By Ray Mabry in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 12:49 PM
  5. Anybody else have odd/confusing conversations with other intuitive types?
    By thegirlcandance in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 05:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0