| || |
This is a discussion on INTP fashion within the INTP Forum - The Thinkers forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; http://i28.tinypic.com/a24pzn.jpg http://i27.tinypic.com/aziey1.jpg ......
My usual go to look is wearing a white dress shirt under this thin black sweater I have with jeans and tennis shoes. (My current tennis shoes are pretty ratty right now though.) I also liked to wear a Homestar Runner t-shirt (all red with a white star in the middle) over a thin blue striped button down shirt. And I'd finish it off with my navy blue blazer (with nifty patch), jeans and tennis shoes. And yes I do think it looks awesome, and yes I'm probably wrong.
Everyday wear is usually t-shirt and jeans, or shorts if it's too hot.
I wear pyjamas. A lot.
I don't go out very often.
There's a whole lot of conflict with my image right now and I don't really know what's going on with it. I guess it's all the pressure to change my wardrobe for summer/my trip to London in September.
Outfits I wear:
- T-shirt, jeans (blue 'slouch' fit or black straight leg), converse or converse-style shoes.
- T-shirt/vest top with black straight leg jeans, black converse and my fancy new black blazery-type jacket with the chunky braid detailing stuff (sale bargain!)
- Jumper, straight leg jeans, converse.
- Baggy shirt, t-shirt/vest top, jeans and converse.
- Baggy khaki shirt, black/white vest top, khaki knee-length trousers and beige/grey converse-style shoes.
- Bright pink/blue tartan dress, bright pink/blue tights, blue long-sleeved shirt underneath and proper industrial black Doc Martens.
I don't understand my style.
I'm not sure "INTP" and "fashion" should be used in the same sentance.
fashion + intp =
I'm semi-interested in what I wear. While I don't really have too many qualms about what it is that I wear, I want it to be comfortable and to project a decent image. That's why I end up wearing classical style clothing basically all the time: A shirt and a good pair of trousers, jeans or otherwise. No baggy pants and odd fashion accessories, just classical stuff I don't have to worry about.
One of my best friends is an ENTP and I really can't understand how he can be so interested in shopping and wearing odd things like green trousers and bracelets. But then again, he probably can't understand many of the things I do, so it's okay
@AirMarionette: You look great -- isn't the hair covering your face a little impractical, though?