| || |
This is a discussion on Asking for INTJ advice regarding an INFP & INTJ relationship. within the INTJ Forum - The Scientists forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by Filo To be honest, I give it less than a snowball's chance in hell, even with the ...
Some bits of it, others are fiery.
For some reason after reading this I find myself with coffee and cookies.
But if he is, as thee say, INTJ you pretty much have to tell him bluntly, And by blunty I mean F en Bluntly
I recommend dropping a fridge freezer on his wee toe - which will snap him briefly into you reality - which is when you should spill the beans with your fictional tales or happily ever after with him.
preferably Before the font madness gits him
Now if I can just think of a way to drop it on his toe... umm.. do you think saying "so sorry about the toe.. but I love you and want to have your children... take me.. take me now you big handsome INTJ you.." can be said within the 10 - 15 seconds he might be in some sort of fuzzy reality? Obviously time will be of the essence!
Last edited by Orbrial; 09-21-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: I missed an r in rarrr :)
1. Am I possibly misinterpreting this INTJs "good business behavior" as personal friendliness? (if he's INTJ is it possibly he acts the same with all business clients?)
Dunno, he could be acting the part that is required for his job.
2. As an INTJ would you behave as he has with me (overly friendly), willing to take a lengthy MBTI test, extremely accommodating.. if you viewed our relationship as merely "business"?
The only time i've done that was to have a common interest with a girl i liked. (ignore the grammar)
4. He appears to be fairly nervous and shy when interacting with me.. even if he wanted to "make a move" I don't see him doing it. I'm not sure if our professional interaction automatically negates this option in his mind. It doesn't in my mind, but it might in his... I'm unsure how an INTJ would see this aspect of the relationship. Is anything more than a business relationship more than likely not an option in his mind?
I don't think any INTJ would count someone out just because they have business relationship. Now, a good INTJ would consider that relationships can go many directions. If it went sour would that flow to the business side and have a negative impact on business. That would be a reason to avoid a relationship. But then it could also go really well and ... well you get the idea.
3. I would honestly like to get to know this man better. How on earth do I do this without it possibly seeming like I'm interested in him due to his "status"? Because of the position he has, it's darn hard to get opportunities to interact with him as much as I would like.. :(
5. I very much want to invite him out for coffee once he provides me his test so we can discuss his results.. Would this wound an INTJ males ego?
I have officially combined these, on my own authority of course. If you want to go out with him then tell him you want to go out with him. No uncertain terms. The places you suggest to go will tell of your intent. If you ask him to go to Ruth's Chris for steaks and coffee then he'll know your after the cash. If you suggest catching a slice and a soda at the local pizza place i don't think he will get the wrong idea.
Oh, and the font came out as Comic Sans, which i happen to like and use frequently. It comes out weird if the folks trying to read it don't have the same font on their computer. And now we know why PDF and recently DocX was invented. Not that you or anyone really cared about that but im to tired to filter and edit for sanity.
Yup.. Comic Sans is what I picked.. INFPs are supposed to be whimsical.. and fairy like.. and Comic Sans said "whimisical" to me DAMN IT!