I have been typed myself as an INFP since I took the test for the first time. I did also take the Cognitive Functions test and I was an INFP... the thing is that I don't fit a lot of the "stereotypes" that INFP's have. I am going to list a few:
- I am not a cat person. Lol
- I am not a crazy animal lover, I mean dogs are ok and I love horses but that's it.
- I am not Mother Theresa nor I am a "social injustice fighter". I actually have been pretty active with activities helping the less fortunate and even though I feel compassion and sympathy I found them really "extrovert" activities to do so they drain my energy.
- I am pretty logical, I do make decisions using my heart most of the time but if I see that something does not make sense I can be pretty determined to make a logical decision.
- I am not really spiritual... I have problems having "faith". I feel that I need more logical reasons to believe in something. I wish I had more though.
- I am creative but I can't seem to put my words into something meaningful. It's like I "appreciate art" more than "do art" (does that make sense?)
- I love having money and I want to be a millionaire. Not that I am good at business or economy or those money-related careers. Giak.
- I go out a lot... like two to three days a week, but maybe because I am in college and I'm young. But I really like it! lol
- I am seen sometimes as naive and innocent and perhaps too soft, but I think that's because people don't know me very well. If I get threatened I can be a bitch.
- I think I am too selfish to be a stereotypical INFP.
I can't think of more right now but do any of you INFP's also feel that you don't fit the stereotypical INFP??? But I identify myself more with the INFP description than the INTP. I am not that logical analytical. Maybe I just have a well-developed Ti??