Is something wrong with me?
Apparently, according to the world... this is what I should be doing.
1) Constantly helping around my Home
2) Studying to be oh so successful in school
3)A bunch of other aesthetic things I should change[my looks]
What I am doing...
1) I do things around the Home when I've worked out when and how I should do it. I dislike people being in the house when I am cleaning, because it really, really pisses me off when people have a comment of some sort on how I am cleaning, and if I don't do it 'completely'. My mother and family have left on several occasions and those times I did indeed clean far better than when I am pushed to do so. But the thing is, I am constantly pushed to 'clean' and take out the garbage, and wash dishes. I know my Mom is sickly and the like but shes not completely helpless. And then I have a nephew in the house which does considerably more than me, but unlike him. I don't >robotically< do something when I'm told to, regardless of the figure issuing the order. It's like... the more I'm pushed the less I wish to do it, the less I'll even think about it, it'll become a totally irrelevant factor to me. I shut it out whenever its pushed onto me, this is bad because everything is pushed onto me, so I shrug it all off and that means messy stuff alot of the time. Yeah, I'm kinda anti-authority... Or am I just a spoiled child?
2) School is a joke, the people I'm around are inferior, I'm not making friends [none whatsoever, ForeverAlone status right now.] This work is menial, boring and below mediocre... It's horrible. I've got to be interested and engaged to do School Work [nope, you're not learning in School (high school)... you're just working for nothing IMO.] ... School isn't engaging enough. It's boring as all hell, and it's stressing to be around these same-type people who do nothing but act obnoxious and ignorant and further lower the publics opinion of minorities... Why would I wanna be around that~ Fuckin' dullards.
3) This is rather incredibly personal, and a core issue, If you're interested enough, you can message me. I'm not going to bawl about it here in public...too embarassing.
I'm starting to think I have no issue, but there is an issue arising.
The issue of societys values and expectations crushing in on my own.
Problem is, I won't let Society decide what I value and "need" to do.
Fuck others, I got my own things I need to sift through... I love you, earth population... but you suck...so don't tell me what I should be doing, when you can't even sort out your own issues.