| || |
This is a discussion on The Bucket List within the INFP Forum - The Idealists forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by Dinocho Im scared to make a list. When I complete it will I die? thats why u ...
That house is amazing alright. I love being near water, our house is not far from the marina/ sea and our beach house is 500m walk to the ocean. I wish I could see the water from my bedroom though like that. Just imagine waking up to that every day. Ocean views make me feel so content like I haven't a worry in the world.
Love reading everybody's lists.
- Backpack across Europe, just take the Eurorail wherever it takes me!
- visit Berlin, go to a nightclub in Berlin!
- see The Cure in concert. I've missed every tour for like 20 years!!
- see Paul Oakenfold live. And I agree with the other poster that wants to see Tiesto live!!
- wander around The Tower of London when nobody else is there!
- tell all the people I love that I love them.
- wake up without a care in the world.
To name a few!
I made a list when I was 20. Now I'm 40 and I've got many of those things done like skydiving, traveling to Australia, finding and marrying the right person for me. However, my list is still pretty long.
1. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro (I'm shooting for 2012 with 2 of my friends.)
2. Write my first novel.
3. Publish a short story in one of the good magazines like Story or Asimov's.
4. Go on an African Safari.
5. See Macchu Pichu, Temple of Ramses in Egypt and the Bone Church in Prague
6. Go to a Tony Robbins weekend seminar.
7. Make a million dollars.
8. Set up a writing scholarship that would award $2000 each year. I estimated that setting up a trust that invested in safe but low-yield returns would take abotu $50,000. But the scholarship would last long after I died.
Yeah buddy!! Like the topic!! Heres mine:
1. Fly in an AF fighter jet
2. Pay to be flown into space for a short amount of time
4. Rock climb something huge
5. Take a ride in a alcohol dragster
6. Meet Jack Black
7. Learn to play the drums
8. See Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin in concert. Chances of either ever touring again is slim though.
9. Have children
10. Sex underneath a waterfall in the tropics.
I want to do a lot of things, and I've never made a list before so these are all gonna be off the top of my head:
1) Meet the love of my life in a used bookstore and end up marrying her
2) Make passionate love in dewey grass beside a lake during a full moon
4) Write a song I'm proud of
5) See Paul Mccartney in concert
6) Move to Europe
7) Packpack across the freakin' world
...and more to come.
I have sooo many things, but here's a few:
- Learn to play guitar
- Speak Spanish fluently
- Volunteer my time in a 3rd world country
- Ride an elephant in Thailand
- Learn to snowboard
- Live in Europe
- Marry an amazing guy
- Have children
- Go sailing
- Not care what anyone thinks of me