| || |
This is a discussion on You know you're an INFP when...... within the INFP Forum - The Idealists forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by mysterysolved You secretly think disco music is cool and suspect it's going to make a comeback, so ...
when you briefly consider that you're not an INFP becuase"all the other INFPs psot are so much better than mine!"
• you find riding a swing, while it's pouring down rain, spiritually cleansing.
• you wonder what kind of sound a color would make.
• you wonder if you could see music what color a song would be.
• you go through the day extremely upset about something terrible you did the night before and you wonder if you are just imagining it all then SUDDENLY you remember it was dream from last night and huge amount of relief washes all over you.
• you are convinced that the solution to warp drive can be found in your mind if you only knew physics but calculus and higher maths scare the crap out of you so feel guilty that the rest of the world will have to wait for someone else to figure it all out.
• animal cruelty pains you so badly that it empowers you.
• you need to create todo lists to keep yourself on track but you forget to do the todo lists.
• you are convinced that Hogwart's is a real place.
• you smile with your eyes.
• you walk down the street listening to your iPod and pretend you are being filmed as the main character in the video and start doing the "video strut," lip synching and staring at the imaginary camera that's right at eye level. You stop doing it because you worry people are watching you.
• you fume when some stranger says, "smile! it's not that bad."
• you become upset when a movie gets how you imagined something in a book "completely wrong."
Oh, and you know you're an INFP when one little comment that was supposed to be insignificant turns out to be some of a rant
You know you're an INFP when...
- you just register yourself in this forum to reply to this thread
- When you pretend in public to have some extraordinary abilities just to see if someone stares at you
- You felt sorry for toys you gave away
- You are sure you can copy peoples emotions connected with their facial expressions
- You see a picture of some place far away and then think of how you could get home if you were suddenly teleported there and if you'd survive
- imagine your very personal superhero-costume and the way people talk about you and give up the idea after you're done with the villains because they seemed too dangerous.
You know you're an INFP if you admit to something like this on an INFP forum and assume no one will think you're weird :)
Last edited by burningshade; 07-02-2010 at 04:37 PM.
• you usher spiders outside to safety on a paper towel that you keep turning over and over, afraid it's going to get you, while it starts hanging lower and lower from a thread but you keep going even though they totally freak you out. You throw the whole paper towel outside but you still pick it up the next day. Of course, you look around making sure the spider isn't waiting for you.
• you open the backdoor and shoo flies outside by waving your arms at them.
• you don't even own a fly swatter.
...you see this thread and say hey, sweet, i can add a bunch of stuff to it, and after reading all the previous posts realize that they stole all your good ones.
...won't let go of the idea that you may still have magic powers and they just haven't blossomed yet.
..read the last page of a book to see if it was any good.
...have the best/worst secret handshake, and no one to do it with.
..can ramble a brick into dust.