I'm mostly a really calm and accepting person, and I don't often get angry or upset about things. But every now and then, some random little thing sends me into an (internal) flying rage. Here's a short list of stuff that does that.
1. Bullies (they really make me want to release the Cracken, if you know what I mean)
2. When I get a curly fry that's really curly, but then is uncooked in the middle
3. When the vending machine gives me the wrong soda
4. Spilling hot sauce (only hot sauce; spilling other stuff doesn't piss me off)
5. Dropping ice cream (in cones; I really feel like crying when this happens)
6. Feeling like I've missed an opportunity to help someone close to me
7. When people ask you for your advice or comfort, then get mad at your for trying to give it
8. Realizing I've been driving with the parking brake on (this raging usually follows a period of terror where the regular brake failed to work and I had to investigate why)
9. When my iPod freezes mid-song (I hate having to walk without listening to music. It acts as a soundtrack to my thoughts)
10. Air turbulence (it terrifies me and pisses me off at the same time; I mean, why can't the thing just fly straight?)
11. Air turbulence
12. Air turbulence
13. Air turbulence
What about you guys? Do you have random stuff that makes you tick?