I found this on discoveryourpersonality.com.
Here are some statistics for INFPs:
- Most important feature of an ideal job: creativity and originality.
- Have a general advantage in foreign language learning.
- Most likely of all the types to report suicidal thoughts in college.
- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Writing," "Appreciating art," "Reading," and "Listening to music."
- Academic subjects preferred: art, English, music.
- Among 3 highest types favoring work environments with "Independence & achievement," and include among top 3 desirable characteristics "Variety of tasks" and "Clear structure."
- In national sample, greatest dissatisfiers in the work environment were "Promotions," "Amount of stress," and "Opportunities for accomplishment."
- In national sample, with INTPs, most dissatisfied with the work they do, where they work, and future work opportunities, and likely to leave job.
- Underrepresented among men with chronic pain.
- Showed the highest level of depression of the 16 types with chronic pain.
- Overrepresented among a sample of male therapists.