I found it quite interesting presentation explaining it http://slideplayer.com/slide/5883018/
In short conclusions:
1. The part of the emotion and empathy is the same for all people
2. but some emotion and empathy depends on culture
3. generally associated with high level / low internal energy
4. INFJ traits indicate a collective perception of errors characteristic of societies in Asia ..
5. INFJ are extremely stubborn and excelled - explanation in the presentation
eg: Self-Serving Attributions Why do we make self-serving attributions? 1.Most people try to maintain their self-esteem whenever possible, even if that means distorting reality by changing a thought or belief. We are particularly likely to engage in self-serving attributions when we fail at something and we feel we can’t improve at it. The external attribution truly protects our self- esteem, as there is little hope we can do better in the future. But if we believe we can improve, we’re more likely to attribute our current failure to internal causes and then work on improving.
Members of collectivist cultures are more sensitive to situational causes of behavior and more likely to rely on situational explanations, as long as situational variables are salient.