[INFJ] Breakfast for Supper, Cold Pizza for Breakfast...and all such Dietary Anachronisms :P - Page 5

Breakfast for Supper, Cold Pizza for Breakfast...and all such Dietary Anachronisms :P

+ Reply to Thread
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63
Thank Tree177Thanks

This is a discussion on Breakfast for Supper, Cold Pizza for Breakfast...and all such Dietary Anachronisms :P within the INFJ Forum - The Protectors forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Now that you mention it, I DO have a tendency to eat muffins for dinner XD...

  1. #41
    ENFJ - The Givers

    Now that you mention it, I DO have a tendency to eat muffins for dinner XD
    emerald sea and Curiously thanked this post.

  2. #42
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nurture View Post
    @emerald sea,
    I'm drooling, but SO SORRY DID YOU SAY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES?
    I'm running over with maple syrup and a waffle maker! This is going to be a BASH!
    @SillaSY, where are you sister? Bring party hats! It's ON!

    An after-thought: I actually scrolled up and saw an earlier post of bacon and chocolate covered pancakes. All I can say is MY EYES! MY EYES!
    *Tackles screen*
    hahaha! you're hilarious! :) yes, blueberry...i just went out and bought the blueberries...:)

    if you're running over in maple syrup does that mean you'll be sticking around for a while? :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclastic Visionary View Post
    Weirdos.


    kidding, kidding. I'm just jealous that's all
    lol...you're invited too!!! :) unfortunately, since everyone lives so far from each other it has to be a *virtual* breakfast. :)
    Arctiko, Lady Nurture and Curiously thanked this post.

  3. #43
    INFJ - The Protectors

    @emerald sea: hahaha! you're hilarious! :) yes, blueberry...i just went out and bought the blueberries...:)

    if you're running over in maple syrup does that mean you'll be sticking around for a while? :P
    Oh dear! I suppose so; for a small person I move rather fast and tend to make a closet out of my handbag.
    *Rummages around* But the syrup is saved! *Sees top missing* Drat. Well I brought several other bottles,
    along with cinnamon and sugar with which to make cinnamon-sugar toast! :)

    An after-thought: Can we all make up a little song? I'll begin:

    My diet makes all the heart doctors facepalm,
    and they're like, "You'll be in my office 'fore long,"
    and I'm like, "Chill out Doctor Wong,
    I would heed you, but I've got the stove on!"

    REMIX! Write your own delicious diet parody using a real song!
    Vivid Melody, emerald sea and Curiously thanked this post.

  4. #44
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Does anyone else struggle to understand lunch or dinner? I don't know what the hell to eat/make.

    Breakfast - easy mode
    Lunch - moderate
    Dinner - extreme

    ^^^ Confusion levels.

  5. #45
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nurture View Post
    Oh dear! I suppose so; for a small person I move rather fast and tend to make a closet out of my handbag.
    *Rummages around* But the syrup is saved! *Sees top missing* Drat. Well I brought several other bottles,
    along with cinnamon and sugar with which to make cinnamon-sugar toast! :)

    An after-thought: Can we all make up a little song? I'll begin:

    My diet makes all the heart doctors facepalm,
    and they're like, "You'll be in my office 'fore long,"
    and I'm like, "Chill out Doctor Wong,
    I would heed you, but I've got the stove on!"

    REMIX! Write your own delicious diet parody using a real song!
    handbag = portable closet?! what an awesome metaphor!! :) and what a great song you wrote!!! we should create a thread just for diet song remix...you want to? :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntuitive View Post
    Does anyone else struggle to understand lunch or dinner? I don't know what the hell to eat/make.

    Breakfast - easy mode
    Lunch - moderate
    Dinner - extreme

    ^^^ Confusion levels.
    it's easy.
    breakfast = breakfast food
    lunch = breakfast food
    dinner = breakfast food

    there, problem solved. :P

    just teasing. i don't know the real answer....but think you can eat whatever you like whenever you like. :)
    Vivid Melody, Lady Nurture, Curiously and 1 others thanked this post.

  6. #46
    INFJ - The Protectors


    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nurture View Post
    @emerald sea,
    I'm drooling, but SO SORRY DID YOU SAY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES?
    I'm running over with maple syrup and a waffle maker! This is going to be a BASH!
    @SillaSY, where are you sister? Bring party hats! It's ON!

    An after-thought: I actually scrolled up and saw an earlier post of bacon and chocolate covered pancakes. All I can say is MY EYES! MY EYES!
    *Tackles screen*
    I'm here with fork in hand! :D
    emerald sea, Lady Nurture and Ntuitive thanked this post.

  7. #47
    INFJ - The Protectors

    @emerald sea,
    I've created a thread for hilariously re-made lyrics. Anyone interested in re-making a song/part of a song to relate it to food (or anything else, in a funny way) feel free to share!
    On topic: I've had grilled cheese for early breakfast and lunch just this week.
    emerald sea and Curiously thanked this post.

  8. #48
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nurture View Post
    @emerald sea ,
    I've created a thread for hilariously re-made lyrics. Anyone interested in re-making a song/part of a song to relate it to food (or anything else, in a funny way) feel free to share!
    On topic: I've had grilled cheese for early breakfast and lunch just this week.
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    now i just have to turn my brain on so i can write some lyrics. oh no, it's still installing updates while shutting down. how long ago did i tell it to shut down?! ok, well as soon as my brain wakes up maybe i can come up with a song...it could be a while. good old Microsoft updates. lol :P
    Lady Nurture and Curiously thanked this post.

  9. #49
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Rules are meant to be broken!

    Cold pizza breakfast? check.
    Omelettes at 2am? check.
    Sandwiches/oatmeal at all times? check.
    emerald sea and Lady Nurture thanked this post.

  10. #50
    INFJ - The Protectors

    emerald sea and Lady Nurture thanked this post.


 

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. *Note* To protect our forum from spam, we require all users to verify their email. We will send you a confirmation email after you've created an account. Be sure to check your "spam" box if you don't receive it in your inbox.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Who doesn't eat breakfast here?
    By hello317 in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 01:49 PM
  2. [ENFP] Who doesn't eat breakfast here?
    By hello317 in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 12:53 AM
  3. Smoothies for Breakfast
    By Quin Sabe in forum Advice Center
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 09:53 PM
  4. How do you do BREAKFAST?
    By rappf in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 09:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:02 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe