| || |
This is a discussion on Life's simple pleasures within the INFJ Forum - The Protectors forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by cactus_waltz I'm intrigued, but I feel those are things everybody likes? You're not helping. Now I'm picking ...
If I could I would:
Fly to Colorado
Hike up a mountain
Find a spot overlooking vast amounts of land
Read, nap, journal, listen to music, listen to nature.
Doing this alone.
@unico +1-The scent of cocoa butter or vanilla in lotions
- Opening a book and smelling it as I flip through the pages. The older the book the better.
- Air that isn't too dry or too humid, but just right.
- Eating something too big for my mouth and getting it all over.
- The smell of baby powder always brings me back to the first girl I really fell for. In the mixed, heart-rate increasing, anxious, dizzy but pleasantly nostalgiac way.
- Seeing someone singing or whistling to themselves.
- Anything soft that I can squish.
I'm big on the senses of smell and touch I guess. I recommend it!
Watching birds fly together.
Cookie Monster cupcakes
A reese's peanut butter cup
Coke in the glass bottles (This is actually an item on my christmas list every year)
The smell of tires
Being in love.
Having a secret nobody knows about.
Watching the trees sway in the wind.
When you are feeling lonely, and the one you love calls you just because she wanted to.
When a baby's cries turn into smiles and giggles just because you looked at him.
Thinking about all the things that are wrong with your life, and then realizing you wouldn't change it for anything.