[INFJ] Radical infjs who are hated by society.

Radical infjs who are hated by society.

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thank Tree9Thanks
  • 1 Post By muslimsuperwoman
  • 1 Post By Jawz
  • 3 Post By Arclight
  • 1 Post By DreamingSoul
  • 1 Post By Hokahey
  • 1 Post By muslimsuperwoman
  • 1 Post By muslimsuperwoman

This is a discussion on Radical infjs who are hated by society. within the INFJ Forum - The Protectors forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Any of you INFJs ever feel outcasted in real life...but work great online? lol...

  1. #1
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Radical infjs who are hated by society.

    Any of you INFJs ever feel outcasted in real life...but work great online? lol
    Arclight thanked this post.



  2. #2
    ENTP - The Visionaries


    When I first saw the title, I was a little confused ... because honestly, for an INFJ to be hated by society, first the entire society would have to know what MBTI is - then they'd have to know who the INFJ's are so that they could hate them. Thank God we aren't born with an MBTI tag in place :p

    I wouldn't say outcast but kinda misunderstood and under-represented because we're the rarest of the MBTI types. Finding other INFJ's on PerC has been quite a relief for sure :)

    Welcome to the forums :) Enjoy your stay.
    muslimsuperwoman thanked this post.

  3. #3
    INFJ - The Protectors

    I think in my case it's the other way around. In person I have my voice, it's tone, my smile and my body language to assist me in communicating. I am generally well liked by people IRL, if not considered a bit eccentric.
    Online, I can come across as rather blunt and seemingly angry, when nothing could be farther from the truth.
    Last edited by Arclight; 06-10-2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Typos galore!!
    Jawz, Vivid Melody and muslimsuperwoman thanked this post.

  4. #4
    INFJ - The Protectors

    In a way I do feel like an outsider, but I don't want to label myself that way. I just say I'm unique and I am my own person :) I learn not to think that way of myself because sometimes it considered negative to be hated when it just everyone have different personalities. I like being online but I rather interact face to face because I like to have that deep connected relationship. But that just me though, I'm pretty sure everyone have their own opinions.

    Welcome to the forum :)
    muslimsuperwoman thanked this post.

  5. #5
    INFJ - The Protectors

    INFJ is actually the hardest type to fit into society or so I've read. Still trying to find that article again.
    muslimsuperwoman thanked this post.

  6. #6
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I think in my case it's the other way around. In person I have my voice, it's tone, my smile and my body language to assist me in communicating. I am generally well liked by people IRL, if not considered a bit eccentric.
    Online, I can come across as rather blunt and seemingly angry, when nothing could be farther from the truth.
    I think people in the real world can never read things the way I want them to. LOL. You do seem kind of blunt. haha :) But, blunt is okay...do you know what I mean? :)
    Arclight thanked this post.

  7. #7
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokahey View Post
    INFJ is actually the hardest type to fit into society or so I've read. Still trying to find that article again.
    OH MY GOSH. Thank God. I thought I was going crazy.

  8. #8
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by KelseyT View Post
    In a way I do feel like an outsider, but I don't want to label myself that way. I just say I'm unique and I am my own person :) I learn not to think that way of myself because sometimes it considered negative to be hated when it just everyone have different personalities. I like being online but I rather interact face to face because I like to have that deep connected relationship. But that just me though, I'm pretty sure everyone have their own opinions.

    Welcome to the forum :)
    unique=good. I agree. But it's hard to be optimistic sometimes. I get what you mean, the in person relationships are so valuable. Thanks for the input.
    DreamingSoul thanked this post.

  9. #9
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawz View Post
    When I first saw the title, I was a little confused ... because honestly, for an INFJ to be hated by society, first the entire society would have to know what MBTI is - then they'd have to know who the INFJ's are so that they could hate them. Thank God we aren't born with an MBTI tag in place :p

    I wouldn't say outcast but kinda misunderstood and under-represented because we're the rarest of the MBTI types. Finding other INFJ's on PerC has been quite a relief for sure :)

    Welcome to the forums :) Enjoy your stay.
    haha, it said to make the title sound interesting. :P


 

Similar Threads

  1. Are You a Political Radical?
    By skycloud86 in forum Personality Test Resources
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:16 PM
  2. [INFJ] What do you think the role of INFJs are in society?
    By Carbodarah in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 01:18 PM
  3. Radical policies
    By NotSoRighteousRob in forum Critical Thinking & Philosophy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:18 PM
  4. just a radical idea regarding the NF problem...
    By The Psychonaut in forum NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 05:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:40 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
2014 PersonalityCafe