- An INFJ demeanor can range from either appearing sad to lost in thought to slightly angry or irritated. Of course I have known some with a more outgoing and overall happy demeanor. A lot of times their face can be easily read by how they are feeling at the moment. They may appear slightly rigid in body movement, like they can't quite become comfortable being in public.
- When speaking, an INFJ might use a lot of exasperated sighs when speaking about something in general. However, when hitting topics they know best and love they can sometimes become more upbeat and gregarious. And almost to the point of appearing to be someone else for the time span of their conversation.
- An INFJ will open up to a close friend, someone they trust deeply. And often their conversations might have a lot to do with helping others or being overly concerned about someone or something they know well. Their compassion shines through which contradicts with their reserved, sometimes cold facial expressions.
Tips & Warnings
- It's not easy befriending an INFJ, but when you do it's because they have learned to trust you. The best thing to do is not push them to open up when they don't want to..let them come to you.
- Approaching an INFJ with an agenda will not likely put you on their "good" side or gain a possible friendship with them.
- Be yourself, an INFJ will know when you aren't being authentic.