1) A good sense of humor
4) Family oriented
5) Affectionate! I love cuddling, holding hands, kisses on the neck, etc. I love just laying around with my boyfriend and rubbing his back and sleeping on his chest <3
1) Taller than me
2) Eyes that light up when he smiles :)
3) Long hair, especially if it's long enough to put in a ponytail.
4) Some meat on his bones. Not obese, but definitely not a bodybuilder type or skinny guy.
5) Smells nice.
1) Disrespectful towards others. I went on a dinner date with someone and he was so rude to our waitress. He snapped his fingers at her and pointed to his drink when he needed a refill, never said thank you, etc. Needless to say, I didn't go out with him again.
2) Obsession with material things. I don't like "car people", or guys who are obsessed with name brand clothing, etc.
3) Cockiness. UGH nothing annoys me more than a guy who tries to win me over by talking about how great he is.
4) I don't like it when people baby me, or see my flaws as a drawback. Yes I have anxiety problems, but it bothers me when someone is constantly asking me "Are you alright? Do you need to leave?", "Are you sure you can do this?", because it makes me question my own sanity.
1) I know I mentioned creativity previously, but I feel like it needs to be stated again. Art and music take up a huge part of my life and since I don't socialize very much, I'd need someone who would just sit around and listen to music or take pictures with me.
2) Some sort of "uniqueness" about them. My ex had a fascination with aquatic mammals, which I found really cute. Another knew everything there was to know about trees. My boyfriend now has a handlebar mustache and thinks the number 37 is the answer to everything.
3) Someone nerdy who will talk about history or watch MonsterQuest with me.
4) He has to get along well with kids and animals.
5) Open minded.