I know every type has something to offer, and it is silly to try and rank them.
Yet based on your personal life experience, which type have you had the least/most conflict with?
1. Type One. My transcendent way of thinking runs directly counter to the One's rigid morality and I have had many wars, where the crusader and fanatic whom I accuse describes me as delusional and impractical.
2. Type Eight. The 4-8 relationship is especially volatile. When my "innocent" insight clashes with the "overconfident" power of the Eight, a barrier in communication arises and it is difficult to get past it. How can a highly self-aware person get along with a person who thinks he knows everything and has such a surefire confidence that can brainwash the 4... and when the 4 feels he's being brainwashed, he'll run for the hills!
3. Type Two. The appeasement factor is so shallow that it can disgust a 4 like no other type can. Personal accomplishment is valued over social success. Weakness is not beautiful.
4. Type Six. Fairly easy to deal with for us, until we realize how split down the middle 6's really are. On one hand, they are so trustworthy, and on the other hand, they can't be because they are always answering to a higher power.
5. Type Seven. I get along with 7's fairly well. We have some things in common with them. Until the day when you try to explain some in-depth analysis of a movie to a 7 who sees you as being to obsessive and taking things too seriously because they're busy moving on to the next thrilling distraction. 4's love thrills too, but each thrill has a deep meaning and value to it, whereas for the 7, she must experience as many thrills because delving into a singular entity is a waste of time for her.
6. Type Three. I've always had a way of *understanding* 3's. Maybe its my wing, but superficial is fine by me, as long as it's beautiful. I don't mind an actress who might be shallow and compromised, e.g. Lindsay Lohan, yet still has a pleasing aesthetic appearance, as the accomplishment of appearing beautiful holds some sort of value to me.
7. Type Nine. I think 4's and 9's can get along extremely well. Yet my ex-girlfriend was a 9. At some point the 9's passive acceptance clashes badly with the 4's intensity. But this only happens in a serious relationship. Otherwise... how can you not love a 9? They are more receptive to us than any other type.
8. Type Five. I really don't know what to say about this one. They are a mystery to me.